About the Guest: Larry Widmer's name exploded onto the head porting stage in the mid '80s with controversial articles in Hot Rod and Circle Track Magazine on the subject swirl - what he calls "Soft Heads". Larry would be on anybody's list of induction experts. www.theoldone.com
About the Show:
- How'd you get started working on airflow?
- What are your core beliefs on airflow?
- Combustion chamber
- Valve design
- Seat shape
- Soft & Hard heads
- Port finish
- Reverse Flow
- Diagnosing poor airflow
- How to find areas that need modification and
- How about the areas you call no-grind?
- Shaping the short turn
- Dyno Testing Tricks
- Future trends cylinder head and intake design