Title: "Creative Team Funding"
Guest: Jim Switzer
Length: 29 min.
Show # 011
Interview is part of our Sponsorship Experts Series
About Jim Switzer: Racing University.com is a site where you can find hats, t-shirts, decals, watches... You name it!
Jim Switzer talks about how to create team funding using the experience he has obtained from creating this great site. Sponsorship is a hot topic but Jim gives us a whole new prospective. He tells us how to create a successful web business while promoting our race team.
As an added bonus Jim's site also sponsors a race team and we talk about how that partnership came about. Check out Jim's site and listen to this great interview. www.RacingU.com
About the Show:
- As a sponsor, what do you expect to get out of partnering with a race team?
- What are some mistakes you see teams make when it comes to securing sponsorship funding for their team?
- How involved are you with the actual races?
- Besides sponsorship and self-funding, give us some ideas on how racers can fund their teams.
- What is involved in creating a website if the team doesn't already have one?
- How much does it cost to have and maintain a website?
- How much time will it take to maintain it?
- What is the best methods of promoting a team website?
- What are some things that can be done at the track to make money for the team?
- Give us the steps you have taken to create a successful web business.