Scammer

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Jbird988

Scammer

Post by Jbird988 »

User Maris01 is a foreign scammer. Do not associate with any numbers or emails he will give you. He will claim the contract at that email or number will have what you are looking for.
HREperformance
Re: Scammer

Post by HREperformance »

That fellow sent me to msg trying to get me to text
Jbird988

Re: Scammer

Post by Jbird988 »

HREperformance wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:10 pm That fellow sent me to msg trying to get me to text
There is a massive scammer ring going on out of Cameroon. I belong to many Facebook groups and other various forums and these guys are everywhere!! Sucks to see one of them has found their way to this forum. This person refused to talk to me on the phone because he claims he is deaf, you call number and it goes to a disconnected number.

I call him out on his scam and he tells me if If I don't believe him I can pick up the item at his place. I asked for the address and he gives me the address to a house in Illinois, I google it and the place is for. Would only use zelle for payment which no buyer protection through them.

The English in our texting was a bit broken, asked some specific questions about the item I was looking to buy and they couldn't answer them.