Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

If you can't state your position, without being hateful, hurtful, or Rude, this probably isn't the forum for you.

Moderator: Team

Forum rules
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DTST community standards.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 am

Every now and then their true beliefs surface. He is probably a pedophile at heart.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:23 am

So this dip shit thinks it's ok to flop our junk out anywhere we want? Damn sensitive 12 year old females are always the problem!? This is like calling the rape victim the problem! [-X
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:28 am

Quit being so sensitive little Bethany! Girls have junk now and you need to get used to it!!!! :?
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:30 pm

The only issues they run on is Trump is dumb, Trump hates women and the Russians did it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:07 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/t ... nce-235774

CIA providing raw intelligence as Trump-Russia probes heat up

Congress has entered a new phase in its investigation.

Lawmakers are trekking to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, to review classified evidence on Russia’s involvement in the presidential election. The House has scheduled its first public hearing on the issue. And the Senate is preparing to interview witnesses.

The congressional investigations into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russian officials are in full swing.
The Senate Intelligence Committee, meanwhile, is expected to begin questioning witnesses behind closed doors “in the coming days and weeks,” according to a congressional source who spoke on the condition of anonymity. These formal interviews are expected to take place on Capitol Hill, the source said, and will likely be with officials from the agencies that contributed to the assessment that concluded Moscow was trying to aid Trump in November — the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 pm

sanfordandson wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/t ... nce-235774

CIA providing raw intelligence as Trump-Russia probes heat up

Congress has entered a new phase in its investigation.

Lawmakers are trekking to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, to review classified evidence on Russia’s involvement in the presidential election. The House has scheduled its first public hearing on the issue. And the Senate is preparing to interview witnesses.

The congressional investigations into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russian officials are in full swing.
The Senate Intelligence Committee, meanwhile, is expected to begin questioning witnesses behind closed doors “in the coming days and weeks,” according to a congressional source who spoke on the condition of anonymity. These formal interviews are expected to take place on Capitol Hill, the source said, and will likely be with officials from the agencies that contributed to the assessment that concluded Moscow was trying to aid Trump in November — the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency.
I predict more dimoKKKRATS will be caught up in this than Republicans by far.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:I predict more dimoKKKRATS will be caught up in this than Republicans by far.

True...Trump was a lifelong democRAT.
I'm sure many of his cronies still are!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Fantastic news. The dimoKKKRATS were all set to say that the election was a repudiation of President Trump's policies. President Trump did a robo-call there to help out.

Edit: I was just thinking that Sanford and mk e will blame the dimoKKKRAT loss on the Russians. :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:28 am

One more thought: I was wondering if Jill Stein will be collecting money for a recount. :mrgreen:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

1989TransAm wrote:Fantastic news. The dimoKKKRATS were all set to say that the election was a repudiation of President Trump's policies. President Trump did a robo-call there to help out.

Edit: I was just thinking that Sanford and mk e will blame the dimoKKKRAT loss on the Russians. :mrgreen:
Nobody expect the Dem to win that district.....but the Rep margin was 1/3 of what was expected which is what prompted Rump call, and Cruz appearances (he easily defeated Rump in the primary their), they were getting pretty nervous.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

mk e wrote:Nobody expect the Dem to win that district.....but the Rep margin was 1/3 of what was expected which is what prompted Rump call, and Cruz appearances (he easily defeated Rump in the primary their), they were getting pretty nervous.
Yep...lossing by 9 points is a shock.

The dems had no role in helping this campaign. And to top it all of this guy had no experience in politics.

I'd like to say that in 2 years when the house and senate flip Trump will have his eyes opened..

But in reality he cant get anything done with a republican house and senate and hes constantly fighting with his own party so whats it really matter??? :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:21 am

sanfordandson wrote:
I'd like to say that in 2 years when the house and senate flip Trump will have his eyes opened..
There was an article that looked at what would happen if all races shifted 22 points...but that thinking is not very realistic. Well have to wait and see but I do expect some blowback, just not nearly that much.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 am

The biggest problem the democraps are facing is they have no leadership. For decades they have worked to make their "base" dependent on someone else for.....everything. This does nothing to create leadership.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:58 am

The dimoKKKRATS poured a ton of money into the Georgia race to try and get a victory and they came up short. From what I read that money will not be there for the runoff. It was pretty much a go for broke effort and they came up broke. I love how CNN kept the results at 50.3% for hours with the dimoKKKRAT in the lead. They did the same thing during the Presidential election.
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:The dimoKKKRATS poured a ton of money into the Georgia race to try and get a victory and they came up short. From what I read that money will not be there for the runoff. It was pretty much a go for broke effort and they came up broke.
Go demoncRATs! \:D/