Post by bigr »

goes from one forum to the other talking smack
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showt ... p?t=287343
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: seams lun40119 is a little ruffled

Post by enigma57 »

:-s I scanned through the thread. No need to bring that over here. Whatever happens at the other forum should stay at the other forum. There are reasons many here do not post there. This is one of them.

Just my dos centavos,

Harry
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

enigma57 wrote::-s I scanned through the thread. No need to bring that over here. Whatever happens at the other forum should stay at the other forum. There are reasons many here do not post there. This is one of them.

Just my dos centavos,

Harry

Harry a PM has been sent to you.
GURU is only a name.
Adam
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

ImageImage Thanks for cluing me in, Adam!

Best regards,

Harry
lun40119
Guru
Guru

Post by lun40119 »

It really isn't that big of a deal. I know all about Mr CamKing and don't buy into it. I posted it over there out of spite. Probably shouldn't have, but it was a decision that I made so I have to take the flack for it. :) Its ok, it is only the inet, and I have big shoulders. Ill be down there again soon, he is only 4-5 miles from where my engine is sitting.

If I would have been thinking, I should have ordered a cam from Mike so I could do an A-B-A test on my lil turd. But it is getting to be too late now. Maybe next time. Have at it boys............Ill do my best to take my lashings with a little class. :)
Jake
Team Clueless
Optimize the Compromise
nwhp

Post by nwhp »

lun40119 wrote:It really isn't that big of a deal. I know all about Mr CamKing and don't buy into it. I posted it over there out of spite. Probably shouldn't have, but it was a decision that I made so I have to take the flack for it. :) Its ok, it is only the inet, and I have big shoulders. Ill be down there again soon, he is only 4-5 miles from where my engine is sitting.

If I would have been thinking, I should have ordered a cam from Mike so I could do an A-B-A test on my lil turd. But it is getting to be too late now. Maybe next time. Have at it boys............Ill do my best to take my lashings with a little class. :)

It would be the first time you've shown any class! :o :shock: