Will he burn it?

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

Re: Will he burn it?

Post by SchmidtMotorWorks »

Diesel, look who is on your side, a lunatic 911 truther.
Doesn't that give you pause to reconsider your point of view?
Helping to Deliver the Promise of Flying Cars
Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Post by Procision-Auto »

Awww, come on Jon! Give me your best shot:

How does a 47 floor steel framed building come down to the ground in 6.5 secs?

Just answer that, and I'll leave you to spread other lies.
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

Awww, come on Jon! Give me your best shot:
Your claim has already been debunked.

Sorry to dissapoint you troll.
dieselgeek
Guru
Guru

Post by dieselgeek »

SchmidtMotorWorks wrote:Sorry Dude, no wonder your are so confused, you write quotes that you can't support.
Nowhere in that article does it say that anyone said the WMD was fabricated.
All you have is a supposed hear-say accout that a Foriegn Minister siad there were no WMD.
taken from first paragraph of my link: "On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. "

You can do a little googling to find out HOW those officers decided the information was fabricated. This is common knowledge, here's a damn WHITE PAPER on the subject whic includes 2 paragraphs stating that said WMD information was, at best, questionable: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB80/

You're not gonna read that, are you!

There is a good reason that hear say is not allowed in court.
Do tell!

That make you confused and wrong at best.
Since you won't apologize for being wrong and wasting so much time on your false claim what am I to conclude?
There he goes again. Fabricating my position, then arguing against it to "conclude" that I am wrong. You just can't make a single post without showing us your fabrication skills!!

Bottom line, WMD info was known bogus long before Bush and Rice started their campaign. Even the United Nations, who - until clowns like you came along - had the respect of it's member nations, refused to agree to armed response because they knew the same thing.

I don't need an apology from you - I am already aware of your issues. Maybe you should call me names now, and show us all a cross section of the mentality of people "on your side" of the political fence. You do such a good job representing them! =D>
Calibration Engineer
www.DIYAutotune.com
Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Post by Procision-Auto »

Really Jon? who "debunked" the fall of Building 7, and what was the cause of collapse?

P.S. You missed some earlier questions too...and yuo didn't apologize for posting incorrect info about
WoMD
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

WMD information was, at best, questionable: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB80/

You're not gonna read that, are you!
Did a search on your link for the word "questionable".

Found nothing.
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

Really Jon?
Yep, go away troll, I won't play with you. Sorry, get help.
Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Post by Procision-Auto »

You're an idiot. Sorry to say, you can't back up your talk.

I'd rather be a troll than a 'fish'.

Go ahead and tell admin I called you an idiot. At this point you've earned it.

BTW, you lost the last debate and said you'd never come back. Why are you here?
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

So Holy one again, why did the yellow cake get shipped to Canada while every news person was looking for bombs?

As the rest of us Americans know there is more to the story on IRAQ. We knew because we probably gave it to them?
Keep an open eye.
GURU is only a name.
Adam
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

I called you an idiot. At this point you've earned it.
Coming from you, that's a compliment, thanks.
Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Post by Procision-Auto »

I'll give Adam, or Jon a pat on the back if they can provide the cause of collapse for WTC #7 and back it up.

I'm quite sick of all the "told ya so" without the "so".

Dig deep boys, try to figure out a theory to back up your belief and see if it fits the science.
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

Procision-Auto wrote:I'll give Adam, or Jon a pat on the back if they can provide the cause of collapse for WTC #7 and back it up.

I'm quite sick of all the "told ya so" without the "so".

Dig deep boys, try to figure out a theory to back up your belief and see if it fits the science.

I won't go there because it has been de-bunked so many times it is old crap.

Do you remember the Yellow?? :)
GURU is only a name.
Adam
Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Post by Procision-Auto »

I don't recall seeing any studies, or links from the last debate? Why don't you post them quickly once more
for all of us to see

or

simply tell me (us) what caused the building to fall in 6.5 seconds.
af2
Guru
Guru

Post by af2 »

I PM'ed you on somthing else.
GURU is only a name.
Adam
SchmidtMotorWorks
Vendor

Bottom line, WMD info was known bogus long before Bush and Rice started their campaign.
Dude, think for a second before you make more unsupportable claims.
This is too easy.

If the "WMD info was known to be bogus"Then why were all these leftist pukes saying this?

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003