No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

mike walsh
Expert
Expert

Prison hustles

Post by mike walsh »

Guys(and gals) I am sharing this everywhere I can;
Here is how it goes, someone you know is in prison. They call and beg you to come see them, knowing when you will be coming is the key here, then while you are gone they have your stuff stolen by people.
My case was; my brother is locked up, his wife called me, begged me to come with her to see him, offered a ride as i would not spend the money(he'd already ripped me enough that I'll never spend another dime on his ass) anyway, I went. It was 8 hours one way and on the way back we stopped off at her house, she decided we'd stay there and leave out first thing in the morning.
I was staying at a job site in a mobile home, an upscale jobsite where I guarded at night, after i got off my bar job at 3:00am, which was ideal to catch bad people. I had to take the night off, gave the boss plenty of notice so he could have another person stay. He decided it should have been allright for one night, it wasn't.
They lost nearly a million dollars worth of tools, trailers, equipment, building supplies, you name it they stole it. I was a prime suspect, and my name has never been cleared.
I lost a total of 3 really good friends, and 2 jobs, and it ultimately was why i moved from Michigan. The job scene was bleak at best, machinest were not(and still are not) making squat for money, and I felt like I'd burned all my bridges.
This happened years ago and I just put it together after talking to someone else Joe(my brother) had pulled this with. A different deal but the method was the same.
So, if you want to see anyone in jail, prison, or other rehabilitation service, make it a suprise, do not allow them time to prepare for your visit. And for the sake of you belongings, do not let them use the phone!!! Have someone guard your valuables!!!
I am truly hurt, and this seals the deal, I have no brother. That guy i grew up with was a thief, lier and a cheat. I have to come to hate him, as far back as i can remember, he was stealing from me. The emblems off my 1969 442 Dad bought for me, my first shot gun my pepaw gave me, money, friends, girls, you name it he stole it.
mikeeebikey@yahoo.com

Drag racers prayer:
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: Prison hustles

Post by pdq67 »

Anybody remember Spike Lee's old film, "Jungle Fever" where the Preacher shoots his no-good crack-head lying thieving Son?

Something about, "He shoulda been knocked in the head and his mama's milk bottled"....

pdq67