Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Mummert
Expert
Expert

Ron Iskenderian has passed away

Post by Mummert »

Ron was one of Ed's sons. We've done business with them over the years. He helped us with a few projects over the years. R.I.P. Ron.
Mummert Machine and Development 4 stroke hp
Mummert Y-blocks
Baprace
HotPass
HotPass

Re: Ron Iskenderian has passed away

Post by Baprace »

I had spoken with Ron many times thru the years , he was very interesting to listen to. Not many people will spend 15 minutes with you any more. R.I.P.
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

Wow, he was 75. Ed is still alive and almost 103!!!! Bet he thought he had time like his Dad. Thoughts and prayer for his family.
High quality metal, body and paint work
http://www.spiuserforum.com/index.php?t ... inia.9030/
Kingbee

Post by Kingbee »

Chris_Hamilton wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 pm Wow, he was 75. Ed is still alive and almost 103!!!! Bet he thought he had time like his Dad. Thoughts and prayer for his family.
That was my thought as well! I have an uncle in Minnesota that’s still farming and turned 100 this past September. I hope for that longevity too but you never know!

God bless the Iskenderian family 🙏🏻
Tuner
Guru
Guru

Post by Tuner »

Ron was always pleasant and helpful in lots of conversations doing business with Isky when I worked at a speed shop in the late '60s. Ed, Ron, Richard and T.Willie were always ready to help anyone whenever we called to order cams and valve train parts.
DCal
Expert
Expert

Post by DCal »

It's always sad when a parent has to bury their child. Ed is fortunate that he has many friends to help him through this. The burger joint will be packed I'm sure.
1980RS
Guru
Guru

Post by 1980RS »

I was sad when I read about Ron's passing. My Dad at 81 was devastated when he had to see his little girl (my sister) pass away before him back in 2001. She passed in Feb. and my Dad passed away in April that same year. I can only imagine how he felt having to bury one of us.