Former student of JCC ?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mitch
Expert
Expert

Re: Former student of JCC ?

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm
mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:21 pm
Mark likes to get on here and call Trump voters racist he is so far out of wack, making that statement just shows who he really is
I don't like to do it...I really wish it wasn't necessary.
I don't like doing this either but you are a idiot

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm
mitch wrote:
Mark likes to get on here and call Trump voters racist he is so far out of wack, making that statement just shows who he really is
I don't like to do it...I really wish it wasn't necessary.
Also with your post track record you have been wrong on every thing I will have to say that you are wrong again

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Also with your post track record you have been wrong on every thing I will have to say that you are wrong again
Actually I'm at about 90%. Tomorrow Rump will cost the GOP the house and that will be moved to the correct column, come 2020 he'll cost the GOP the WH and Senate......timing can be tough to predict but the outcome is inevitable.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:00 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm
mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Actually I'm at about 90%. Tomorrow Rump will cost the GOP the house and that will be moved to the correct column, come 2020 he'll cost the GOP the WH and Senate......timing can be tough to predict but the outcome is inevitable.
90% wrong is what you are saying, Hillary was leading in the polls but I guess all the votes still have not been counted so maybe after tomorrow she will be president. Actually you are about 100% Idiot but they way you think I can see how you came up with that 90%

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:00 pm

90% wrong is what you are saying, Hillary was leading in the polls but I guess all the votes still have not been counted so maybe after tomorrow she will be president.
Hillary did win the vote....just as the polls predicted. Keep up.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:06 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 pm
mitch wrote:

90% wrong is what you are saying, Hillary was leading in the polls but I guess all the votes still have not been counted so maybe after tomorrow she will be president.
I am keeping up and Trump is OUR President

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:03 pm
mitch wrote:

Look back at your predictions and you will find that someone said no way Trump would get enough electoral votes.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Look back at your predictions and you will find that someone said no way Trump would get enough electoral votes.
It will come to pass.... .
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 pm

mitch wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:06 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:51 am
Here I thought mitch was going to post about how great trump is doing and support his argument with data.

Guess not.... :lol:
It was just something funny...

I have to give those republicans credit for not knocking her out cold.

Just another nail in the lefty coffin
I can see a few on here that act like that when out in public. Calling people Nazi is just so crazy. Mark likes to get on here and call Trump voters racist he is so far out of wack, making that statement just shows who he really is
Calling trump or those on the right natzis is a real slap in the face to those who really suffered under the natzis.. Same goes for the fascist label.

But, we have to let them vent...it's like everything is racist these days..so society has no idea anymore what racism really is.

Calling someone a natzi, fascist or racist is just like saying "how about that weather huh?" It's a benign statement...

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:24 pm

The GOP isn't Nazi...but it has become quite facist and nazi sympathetic....and yes that is a slap in the face to anyone who lived through the last facist wave.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:25 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 pm
mitch wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

I can see a few on here that act like that when out in public. Calling people Nazi is just so crazy. Mark likes to get on here and call Trump voters racist he is so far out of wack, making that statement just shows who he really is
Calling trump or those on the right natzis is a real slap in the face to those who really suffered under the natzis.. Same goes for the fascist label.

But, we have to let them vent...it's like everything is racist these days..so society has no idea anymore what racism really is.

Calling someone a natzi, fascist or racist is just like saying "how about that weather huh?" It's a benign statement...
I call it snow flaking

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:24 pm
The GOP isn't Nazi...but it has become quite facist and nazi sympathetic....and yes that is a slap in the face to anyone who lived through the last facist wave.
Tell me what you call the young lady in the video doing

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Assaulting people around her....but that doesn't make the GOP less fascist or Rump supporters less racist.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:54 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:17 pm
mitch wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

That is because you aren't listening, or don't want to listen , not sure which, the result is the same.

Consider this, calling someone a NAZI in the first years of Hitlers position of power on the world stage, later on took on a much more repulsive meaning in the last few years of his reign. Do you you understand that? Do Not compare the two very different points in their historical roles as being the same.

NOBODY is saying DT or anyone else is currently buying stock in Zyklon B, so get off your high horse.

Hitler and the NAZI's over time evolved into the monsters they became. It was a process, it took time, they themselves probably never imagined what they finally became.

There is one reason that is indisputable, that that process occurred, NOBODY stood up to them, or effectively held them accountable. The reasons nobody did are numerous, and often self serving.

What I have stated above is history, and well documented.

What i and others have noticed, there are rather uncomfortable similarities with DT's rise to power.

DT is not Hitler. Hitler was a genius. Hitler was little interested in personal wealth. There are many other areas were they diverge.

Its the ones that they share, that should not be overlooked without great reservation.

If you don't know what "racism" is, use this simple test, its called the golden rule, but if you can't really put yourself in another's shoes, you will fail every time.

That is your problem, not mine or society's who you seem to be blaming for overuse of the word.

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:14 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm
mitch wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Assaulting people around her....but that doesn't make the GOP less fascist or Rump supporters less racist.
I am a Trump supporter are you calling me a racist?