Putin says US is no longer a super power

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Putin says US is no longer a super power

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm

do as i said, and you might learn something, instead of thinking you know everything!
Here we go, You Got Nothing, and I was willing to learn something, but you came up empty handed, again. [-X

If you think I know everything, you are an idiot. Might I know more then you on this particular subject, it appears that way. Get over it. I'm sorry, not really.

And we will go back and forth ad infiniteum trading mindless insults until your butt gets sore.
Deja Vu all over again. [-X
trust me, i dont think you know everything, quite the opposite!
Did you already forget to make your case for, and i quote you' "the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped,"

The world is waiting. :lol:

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:15 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 pm
lefty o wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 pm

Here we go, You Got Nothing, and I was willing to learn something, but you came up empty handed, again. [-X

If you think I know everything, you are an idiot. Might I know more then you on this particular subject, it appears that way. Get over it. I'm sorry, not really.

And we will go back and forth ad infiniteum trading mindless insults until your butt gets sore.
Did you already forget to make your case for, and i quote you' "the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped,"

go do some research like i suggested to you, come back in a month or two after you have obtained a bit of education, then we'll talk. better make that 5 or 6 months, i almost forgot you have reading comprehension problems.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:20 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:15 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 pm

lefty o wrote:

go do some research like i suggested to you, come back in a month or two after you have obtained a bit of education, then we'll talk. better make that 5 or 6 months, i almost forgot you have reading comprehension problems.
This is your fourth blank you have fired in this lack of backing up your statement up of "the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped,"

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Lets's end this silly Charade:

"The Kyūjō incident (宮城事件 Kyūjō Jiken) was an attempted military coup d'état in the Empire of Japan at the end of the Second World War. It happened on the night of 14–15 August 1945, just before the announcement of Japan's surrender to the Allies. The coup was attempted by the Staff Office of the Ministry of War of Japan and many from the Imperial Guard of Japan to stop the move to surrender."Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ky%C5%ABj%C5%8D_incident

lefty o wrote: ↑Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Japan and the bombs.

the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped, the a bombs however gave them a way out. firebombing caused far greater destruction than the nukes available at that time.

J-c-C wrote:

You are way out on limb all by yourself with that line of thinking, so dropping the "bomb" twice was just for show?
Were they beat, yes, did they know that, NO. Actually there was a coup by the military in motion to prevent their unconditional surrender, that almost succeeded.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:16 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:34 pm
I am waiting to vote the 6th and then stay up to see just how bad the Dem's have screwed themselves??

But I never know just how many illegals as well as dead voters can sway the elections??

pdq67
If they win anything, then we will know how well their education system is working and also how well the insurance plans and election fraud system works.

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Geeze, you guys could screw up a wet dream.
I don't see how you would ever get that job done without calling each other names.
Anything I have stated was from books I have read.
I am sure in this day and age any and all of it can be found on the net for free, verified or corrected.
That is as long as the writer is not of the current generation that hates the other political party and wants to equate history to current events. :D
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 pm

AS far as Japan being close to surrendering anyway I think it was a toss up.
The generals seemed to think they could finish it
BUT
They also knew that they would defend the homeland to the last man just as they had all during the island hopping campaign.
It's my opinion that Truman et al decided that those at home would come unglued at the losses.
The bombs while perhaps intended to give Russia pause may have also helped in the surrender decision. 50/50
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 pm
BUT
They also knew that they would defend the homeland to the last man just as they had all during the island hopping campaign.
It's my opinion that Truman et al decided that those at home would come unglued at the losses.
The bombs while perhaps intended to give Russia pause may have also helped in the surrender decision. 50/50
i pretty much agree with you, as a plus, dropping the bombs was also a practical test of them. until a weapon is actually used, its possibilities are all a hypothetical.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 am

lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
BUT
i pretty much agree with you, as a plus, dropping the bombs was also a practical test of them. until a weapon is actually used, its possibilities are all a hypothetical.
So you arenow backing away from your statement I asked to si=support and you never did:

"the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped,"

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:56 am

Dave Koehler wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 pm
Geeze, you guys could screw up a wet dream.
I don't see how you would ever get that job done without calling each other names.
Anything I have stated was from books I have read.
I am sure in this day and age any and all of it can be found on the net for free, verified or corrected.
That is as long as the writer is not of the current generation that hates the other political party and wants to equate history to current events. :D
Except I NEVER called anybody a name, my nemesis here , can seldom ever make the same claim, including here. I hope "nemesis" is acceptable. as it is rather descriptive.
Same can be said for "hate" attributed to me, best if they can find an example first.
Anybody that equates history to current events is on thin ice, seeing, observing, and noting parallels however, is useful, but way too uncomfortable for most, is what history has taught me.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:53 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 am
lefty o wrote:
Dave Koehler wrote:
BUT
So you arenow backing away from your statement I asked to si=support and you never did:

no , i am not. no where do you see me say anything like that. you are an utter moron who does not understand the english language. you can ask all you want. fact is you are not worth having a discussion with because of the way you act. i truly feel sorry for any child you supposedly teach.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Yup no longer a super power when we let the domestic enemy political party force us to allow the enemy to come into the country unabated.
Putin needs to send a huge refugee flotilla in, as well as NK, china and who ever else would like a piece of the action. The Russia Russia Russia demonrats will meet them all with open arms. Hmmm but if any of them are white males ????

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:23 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:53 am
j-c-c wrote:
lefty o wrote:

So you are now backing away from your statement I asked to si=support and you never did:

no , i am not. no where do you see me say anything like that. you are an utter moron who does not understand the english language. you can ask all you want. fact is you are not worth having a discussion with because of the way you act. i truly feel sorry for any child you supposedly teach.
You done with with your tantrum? :lol:

We have not had a discussion, since you refuse to respond other then with mindless insults and continuous deflection.
"Suppose" at your own risk, heaven forbid I lead you astray. :roll:

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:52 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:23 pm
lefty o wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

So you are now backing away from your statement I asked to si=support and you never did:

We have not had a discussion, since you refuse to respond other then with mindless insults and continuous deflection.
i never threw a tantrum. i refuse to discuss anything with you, because you dont really want a discussion, you just want to twist things around like the troll you are. as long as you continue to act like an ignorant troll, your not worth the bother. only thing you are good for is screwing with.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:54 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:52 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:23 pm
lefty o wrote:

i never threw a tantrum. i refuse to discuss anything with you, because you dont really want a discussion, you just want to twist things around like the troll you are. as long as you continue to act like an ignorant troll, your not worth the bother. only thing you are good for is screwing with.
Sorry for your frustration.
I really should pick on(?) somebody more my size? :lol: