Putin says US is no longer a super power

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Putin says US is no longer a super power

Post by lefty o » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 pm
PDQ
If it is of any solace, Patton's reasoning for pushing forward had merit.
When the bosses held him back from taking all of Berlin and Germany all his reasoning went out the door.
It was too late then.
Patton's diary said a whole lot about what was going on with the army and political powers. Worth looking into.

Japan and the bombs.
I read somewhere along the line that the bombs were not necessary based on the findings of the Generals.
The normal bombing had done more destruction and loss of life than the 2 a bombs combined.
The bombs may have been dropped to impress Russia and keep them at arm's length while we stepped up testing.
It would have been a problem yes but Japan's air and sea power were gone and we were rocking and rolling.
Interestingly a couple of the days after the bombs were dropped Russia declared war on Japan.
That may have sped up the surrender as they might have been more afraid of getting brutally destroyed by the Russians.
The demands by the Americans, including keeping the emperor was more palatable.
the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped, the a bombs however gave them a way out. firebombing caused far greater destruction than the nukes available at that time.

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:43 pm

Didn't I just say that more or less?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:43 pm
Didn't I just say that more or less?
more or less.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:58 pm

I laugh when a demon rat calls truth a lie, and a lie the truth. Demon rats always see the truth as a lie, and a lie as the truth. It is how their little peanut brains are wired. They have no grasp on logic.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:24 pm

I Think we fire bombed 72 cities prior to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:44 am

If Putin actually did meddle in the 2016 election in favor of Trump, we owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

Can anyone possibly imagine where we would be right now if the Bitch had won? Billy Bob would be chasing
all those MeTwo broads up and down the halls of the White House, with President SuperCuunt cheering him on.

Actually, no one can swing the US election, in either direction, although hundreds of people and billions of
dollars have tried.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 am

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:44 am
If Putin actually did meddle in the 2016 election in favor of Trump, we owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

Can anyone possibly imagine where we would be right now if the Bitch had won? Billy Bob would be chasing
all those MeTwo broads up and down the halls of the White House, with President SuperCuunt cheering him on.

Actually, no one can swing the US election, in either direction, although hundreds of people and billions of
dollars have tried.
Does propaganda have no effect?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:28 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 am
Does propaganda have no effect?
Some Russian outfits helped organize protests for and against both candidates for the sole purpose of stirring us up. The dems latched onto one side to run with the "insurance policy" they already had in place.

Why are we still talking about Russia when it's well-known what the dems did to President Trump and his campaign anyways?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:34 pm

I am waiting to vote the 6th and then stay up to see just how bad the Dem's have screwed themselves??

But I never know just how many illegals as well as dead voters can sway the elections??

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:38 pm

lefty o wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
PDQ
When the bosses held him back from taking all of Berlin and Germany all his reasoning went out the door.
It was too late then.
Patton's diary said a whole lot about what was going on with the army and political powers. Worth looking into.

Japan and the bombs.
I read somewhere along the line that the bombs were not necessary based on the findings of the Generals.
The normal bombing had done more destruction and loss of life than the 2 a bombs combined.
The bombs may have been dropped to impress Russia and keep them at arm's length while we stepped up testing.
It would have been a problem yes but Japan's air and sea power were gone and we were rocking and rolling.
Interestingly a couple of the days after the bombs were dropped Russia declared war on Japan.
That may have sped up the surrender as they might have been more afraid of getting brutally destroyed by the Russians.
the japs were ready to capitulate prior to the a bombs being dropped, the a bombs however gave them a way out. firebombing caused far greater destruction than the nukes available at that time.
You are way out on limb all by yourself with that line of thinking, so dropping the "bomb" twice was just for show?
Were they beat, yes, did they know that, NO. Actually there was a coup by the military in motion to prevent their unconditional surrender, that almost succeeded.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:49 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:38 pm
lefty o wrote:
Dave Koehler wrote:
PDQ
It was too late then.

Japan and the bombs.
You are way out on limb all by yourself with that line of thinking, so dropping the "bomb" twice was just for show?
Were they beat, yes, did they know that, NO. Actually there was a coup by the military in motion to prevent their unconditional surrender, that almost succeeded.
you need to go study your history a little better.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:49 pm
j-c-c wrote:
lefty o wrote:

Make your case then, I'm listening, or are going to put your tail between your legs, deflect, insult, obfuscate, act outraged, and run away, again?

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 pm
lefty o wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Make your case then, I'm listening, or are going to put your tail between your legs, deflect, insult, obfuscate, act outraged, and run away, again?
do as i said, and you might learn something, instead of thinking you know everything!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:
lefty o wrote:

do as i said, and you might learn something, instead of thinking you know everything!
Here we go, You Got Nothing, and I was willing to learn something, but you came up empty handed, again. [-X

If you think I know everything, you are an idiot. Might I know more then you on this particular subject, it appears that way. Get over it. I'm sorry, not really.

And we will go back and forth ad infiniteum trading mindless insults until your butt gets sore.
Deja Vu all over again. [-X

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Here we go, You Got Nothing, and I was willing to learn something, but you came up empty handed, again. [-X

If you think I know everything, you are an idiot. Might I know more then you on this particular subject, it appears that way. Get over it. I'm sorry, not really.

And we will go back and forth ad infiniteum trading mindless insults until your butt gets sore.
Deja Vu all over again. [-X
trust me, i dont think you know everything, quite the opposite!