EMC

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Re: EMC

Post by Walter R. Malik »

GARY C wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 pm I thought Traditional were all old school engines? I hope they do a good write up on at least the top 3.
Had to run a 4 barrel carb but, not necessarily "Old School".
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

GARY C wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 pm I thought Traditional were all old school engines? I hope they do a good write up on at least the top 3.
Pretty sure that's what "Vintage" class is for. Why have 2 classes with 2 different names and the same rules?
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

Walter R. Malik wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 pm
Had to run a 4 barrel carb but, not necessarily "Old School".
I see, thanks.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
Barry_R
Guru
Guru

Post by Barry_R »

We had five guys drop out in total out of twenty-one total accepted entries. That seems to be pretty typical as life and last minute engine damage during testing happens. Since this was a first time effort for the venue at JE, I do not think they would have wanted too many more entries in any case. Takes some time to refine the quick load and unload process for this wide a variety of engines.
Survival Motorsports
www.survivalmotorsports.com

WD for Comp, Manley, Blue Thunder, Diamond
Probe, Holley, Clevite, Federal-Mogul, Scat....
piston guy
Guru
Guru

Post by piston guy »

Congrats to Scott Main. Glad to have helped you on it.