Big Pharma faces rare day of reckoning as Trump pushes price cuts.....

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Big Pharma faces rare day of reckoning as Trump pushes price cuts.....

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:40 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:29 am
RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:05 am
This one did a pretty good job of doing just that until ohbummer weaponized all of the agencies.
So today's failure to hold gov accountable is because of past failures of it its citizenry?
Nice can do spirit BTW. [-X
I quoted this so you can't go back and edit.

You have some serious comprehension issues. Tell me where I mentioned citizens. Oh hell, you're about to say that since ohbummer is a citizen now that the shit he did in weaponizing the government when he was in office doesn't count, right? As if that's gonna fly with anyone with a few functioning brain cells.
Seriously, quote me all you want, helps those ignoring me see what they are missing, taking it out of context is a typical ploy, let me quote also, the original question with my response:

Question: "Which system of government to you prefer?"

Reply: "Anyone that its citizens exercising free will that it holds accountable impartially would be a start, pick one."

I was going to say, best if citizenry holds those in the present accountable first, before trying to change history, but some are stuck in a time warp it appears.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:45 am

After this exchange, I'm going back to not clicking on your responses. TDS has rotted your brain and you talk in weird circles.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:00 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:45 am
After this exchange, I'm going back to not clicking on your responses. TDS has rotted your brain and you talk in weird circles.
Dirty Harry, "A man's got to know his limitations"

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:06 am

Notifications > Mark All Read = Done! :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:57 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:45 am
I am beginning to think he is on drugs. Something is affecting his brain.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:36 pm

The drug pricing debate that has been underway is certainly warranted. One can even argue that
it has led to some positives, particularly with respect to greater transparency around the rationale
for how new drugs are priced. In addition, companies are moderating annual price increases and
pledging to raise prices only once a year. Furthermore, it is important to recognize that while a company
may raise the price of a drug by 9.9%, that is the LIST price of the drug. The actual increase negotiated
by insurance companies and other payers is a lot less.

The average return on equity for key industries from 2014 – 2016 shows that biopharma’s profits
stand at 16.2%, significantly lower than Computer Sciences (31.6%), Beverages (27.4%),
Aerospace/Defense (23.0%), and Trucking (19.1%) while modestly higher than Software System/
Applications (15.2%) and Healthcare Support Services (14.4%).
Once again the loopy lefty liberals have misrepresented the facts regarding Big Pharma profits.

If the drug companies are making so damn much money, why don't those clever smart asses buy
drug company stock?

Or are they already spending all their disposable income on drugs?