What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: What do you alt-right trumpettes think of trumps comments on autocracy?

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:13 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am
You guys are so biased that you've lost your grip on reality. Hell, even a hostile press knew he was joking.
The truth. ^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Ratu wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 pm
j-c-c

So have you read President Washington's address yet? It isn't all that long. Did you get to where he makes his point in regards to international politics? Did you get that far yet? Come on, you've had enough time already. Get a move on.
You are not my professor passing out assignments, dude, you got an enlightening quote from 200+ years ago that you feel is pertinent to DT's autocracy "joke", please post it for everyone.
Don't be shy, and you seem to have enough time on your hands.

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:20 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am
once upon a time the USA did not have a term limit for presidents.
You conveniently left out why?
Because most elected Presidents thru the centuries that were highly regarded enough to seek a possible third term, RESPECTED tradition and precedent.

I also suspect they realized wisely, this nation was founded on the the ANTI King concept, ie rule for life, and that no one person makes this country excel.
None of the above is shared by our current highest office holder, I am certain.

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Post by lefty o » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:30 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:20 pm
lefty o wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am
once upon a time the USA did not have a term limit for presidents.
You conveniently left out why?
Because most elected Presidents thru the centuries that were highly regarded enough to seek a possible third term, RESPECTED tradition and precedent.

I also suspect they realized wisely, this nation was founded on the the ANTI King concept, ie rule for life, and that no one person makes this country excel.
None of the above is shared by our current highest office holder, I am certain.
i didnt leave anything out. i merely assumed (maybe incorrectly) that most here have at least a rudimentary education, so that it shouldnt require a person to type out an essay for commonly known things.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 pm

And never forget that no more than a 6.5 Carcano can stop a wannabe life long King!

One sure the f** supposedly did in JFK, now didn't it??

The old movie, "The Day of the Jackal" missed by no more than, "a, "bob", of the head!"...

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:37 pm

One more time. It was a joke.

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 am

j-c-c

OK. So you are an ignorant toss-pot and have yet to read the farewell address. Pity, as one would have thought an "educated" resident of the USA would have been at least aware of the tenor of it, or, failing that, known where to located it and to read it. Then again, possibly not... Perhaps what the first President was teaching, and why he wanted his successors to learn that lesson, would be beyond your comprehension anyway.

Now you appear to think you can simply discard the wise message of President Washington and ignore it by a simple smear- it's "from 200+ hundred years ago", as if that invalidates it. One could uncharitably surmise your view of the US Constitution is that its age similarly renders it invalid. Oh well. As is often said, failing to learn from history dooms one to repeat its mistakes (and, I would add, it tragedies).

gmrocket
Expert
Expert

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:30 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:12 am
President Trump could go "BOO!" and these clowns would be scurrying around trolling for days :lol:
If trump was actually doing something right you could make your own posts bragging about how great he's doing. :lol:

:mrgreen:
I heard a joke recently that trump should be awarded the Nobel prize...

It all started because his ratings are better than obamas at the same point.

Oh wait... that's actually true,

gmrocket
Expert
Expert

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:36 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:13 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am
You guys are so biased that you've lost your grip on reality. Hell, even a hostile press knew he was joking.
The truth. ^^^^^^^^
The left has no funny bone.. it gets removed when you sign up for that side.

I'm really amazed that a board about internal combustion engines using a fossil fuel has even one person anywhere near the left?

After all, obama declared climate change as the biggest threat to the USA. They would take your engines in a heartbeat to reduce global warming by .0000001 deg, in a 100 years. Then tax you for that privilege

TrOll

Post by TrOll » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 am

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:36 am

I'm really amazed that a board about internal combustion engines using a fossil fuel has even one person anywhere near the left?
It's called hypocrisy! The one guy called firedumb 8 seems to be a paid Soros shill. If you look at his statistics you'll see that he joined up I think in late Sept 2016 and made only a minimum number of posts in the automotive section to try to justify that as his reason for being here. Since then you'll see that about 98% of his almost 2k posts since Sept have been anti Trump and pro liberal bullshit here in the political section.
gmrocket wrote:After all, obama declared climate change as the biggest threat to the USA. They would take your engines in a heartbeat to reduce global warming by .0000001 deg, in a 100 years. Then tax you for that privilege
And this and other statements you have made makes me wonder why and how you are still living in Canada with what seem to be Conservative ideas and values! How does that work for you? :shock:
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:55 am

Ratu wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 am
j-c-c

OK. So you are an ignorant toss-pot and have yet to read the farewell address. Pity, as one would have thought an "educated" resident of the USA would have been at least aware of the tenor of it, or, failing that, known where to located it and to read it. Then again, possibly not... Perhaps what the first President was teaching, and why he wanted his successors to learn that lesson, would be beyond your comprehension anyway.

Now you appear to think you can simply discard the wise message of President Washington and ignore it by a simple smear- it's "from 200+ hundred years ago", as if that invalidates it. One could uncharitably surmise your view of the US Constitution is that its age similarly renders it invalid. Oh well. As is often said, failing to learn from history dooms one to repeat its mistakes (and, I would add, it tragedies).
That's the problem with today's far left wing. They believe our Constitution is just an antiquated and archaic document drafted up by a bunch of old, white, Christian slave owners and serves no purpose in our modern world. They clearly have no idea what all of those men went through to break away from England.

They believe that archaic document needs to bend and weave as the political winds shift in order to be relevant in our modern, "progressive" world and anyone who disagrees is an "alt-right, extremist, bigot."

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am

gmrocket wrote:
Neither does the alt-right. Look at all the crying going on over the late night comedy shows. "We are under attack"

LOL what a bunch of crybabies. [-X

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:49 am

Ratu wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 am
j-c-c

Maybe, but at least i can correct that, and I have enough civility to refrain from insulting those I disagree with.

As to your surmising I'm discarding a 200+ year old, message, you seem to not understand that anything so profound, from so many tears ago, it must be now common knowledge, your pivot of me discounting its worth by its age, is on you.

Guess we got a Mexican stand off, I will not return your insults, and you refuse to post a quote you feel is pertinent. [-X

j-c-c
Expert
Expert

Post by j-c-c » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:52 am

Rev:

'That's the problem with today's far left wing. They believe our Constitution is just an antiquated and archaic document drafted up by a bunch of old, white, Christian slave owners and serves no purpose in our modern world. They clearly have no idea what all of those men went through to break away from England."

That is utter nonsense.

The last sentence is especially strange in that the colonies rebelled against a King ,and this thread is about President for life, you get that, right? :shock:

gmrocket
Expert
Expert

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 am

TrOll wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:33 am
gmrocket wrote:

It's called hypocrisy! The one guy called firedumb 8 seems to be a paid Soros shill. If you look at his statistics you'll see that he joined up I think in late Sept 2016 and made only a minimum number of posts in the automotive section to try to justify that as his reason for being here. Since then you'll see that about 98% of his almost 2k posts since Sept have been anti Trump and pro liberal bullshit here in the political section.
gmrocket wrote:After all, obama declared climate change as the biggest threat to the USA. They would take your engines in a heartbeat to reduce global warming by .0000001 deg, in a 100 years. Then tax you for that privilege
And this and other statements you have made makes me wonder why and how you are still living in Canada with what seem to be Conservative ideas and values! How does that work for you? :shock:
Our idiot will be gone next year,, it was an experiment that went horribly wrong.

It's was the female vote that got the clown in, now they realize pretty boy is a total whack job airhead