For Brian Graham @ High Performance Marketing

Questions on funding your team

Moderator: Team

Post by Guest » Thu May 15, 2003 10:32 am

I am very interested in trying to get some small, local sponsors...but I don't really know how to start. I keep saying I will start tomorrow, but I am afraid another season will go by and I still won't even try!
How can I get started? :oops:

Brian Graham

Getting Started...

Post by Brian Graham » Thu May 15, 2003 12:18 pm

It may seem overwhelming at times to even get started. The first step is to develop a plan of action. Set some goals, sponsorship, how much, how much time to dedicate, etc. Then start putting together your program. See our website for steps, advice! or call our office at 541-883-2917.

Brian Graham
High Performance Marketing

Brian...what suggestions would you have

Post by Guest » Tue May 20, 2003 12:06 pm

What suggestions would you have for someone that is trying to startup a team? I am looking at starting a professional class team.

What I think is a possible hurdle in this effort is that I have not been on track much the past few seasons due to various reasons. During this time I have been building up and acquiring support equipment for the team.

With a limited racing resume how can I approach potential sponsors? I am not afraid to talk about the team to people and potential sponsors. I want to present the potential sponsor with a professional product and service.

Brian Graham

Eric - Getting Started

Post by Brian Graham » Wed May 21, 2003 3:49 pm

Don't let a break in on-track activity get in the way of approaching a potential sponsor. If you have a good, well thought out plan and a marketing strategy that will work for them, they will be more interested in that, than in your racing resume. Call for more info (541) 883-2917