Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5528
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:22 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:12 pm

Right on cue ^^^^^^^^^^^, a perfect example of their banter. [-X
That will be the cool new quip of the week...."banter"

Can we go back to "pure unadulterated"? That always gave me a good laugh!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3289
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:31 pm

images.jpg
images.jpg (8.29 KiB) Viewed 361 times

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5528
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:31 pm
images.jpg
Apologies...

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3289
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:27 pm
I have to say that I too am sick of them and their constant BANTER!

pdq67
Think of it as an impedance to stupid .

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:38 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 am


I think the real issue here, when you cannot effectively counter a point that disagrees with your narrative, deflect.
Thats 99% of the problem with the trump supporters on here.
Awsome, then answer the question. What are you willing to give up, for the Marxist demo c rat agenda and climate change religion?

Ignore the question and you are exactly what you talked about above.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by RevTheory » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 am


I think the real issue here, when you cannot effectively counter a point that disagrees with your narrative, deflect.
Thats 99% of the problem with the trump supporters on here.
This is the most ironic statement I've heard in my life. We've counteredd the constant barrage of anti-Trump troll threads with actual, unbiased facts or at minimum, another way to look at things and are constantly replied to with "so says the trumptard sheep. snowflake, orange messiah :lol: :^o :^o #-o =D> :-({|= "

But then again, there's a big difference in wanting to hear another opinion and just being a troll who craves negative attention.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by j-c-c » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 am


I think the real issue here, when you cannot effectively counter a point that disagrees with your narrative, deflect.
Thats 99% of the problem with the trump supporters on here.
This is the most ironic statement I've heard in my life. We've counteredd the constant barrage of anti-Trump troll threads with actual, unbiased facts or at minimum, another way to look at things and are constantly replied to with "so says the trumptard sheep. snowflake, orange messiah :lol: :^o :^o #-o =D> :-({|= "

But then again, there's a big difference in wanting to hear another opinion and just being a troll who craves negative attention.
Well I must have missed that, got any recent examples you could refer to? :shock:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by RevTheory » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 am

Click on his profile and start reading posts; go back as many years and as many threads as you'd like. You'll see me going at it with him but I hate trolls and have a habit of calling them out. Sorry for the typo, need coffee!

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by dirtracr5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

This place would be extremely boring if it was all people who had the exact same viewpoint IMO.

Like someone mentioned before..."echo chamber"

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by lefty o » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
This place would be extremely boring if it was all people who had the exact same viewpoint IMO.

Like someone mentioned before..."echo chamber"
its not about having the same opinions, i think most everyones problem is the level of childish hatred.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by dirtracr5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am

lefty o wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
This place would be extremely boring if it was all people who had the exact same viewpoint IMO.

Like someone mentioned before..."echo chamber"
its not about having the same opinions, i think most everyones problem is the level of childish hatred.
There is an abundance of that on both sides for sure.

Believe it or not it can be much worse. Spend some time reading comments on political topics on Facebook....THAT will make you shake you head!

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by lefty o » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am

dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am
lefty o wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
This place would be extremely boring if it was all people who had the exact same viewpoint IMO.

Like someone mentioned before..."echo chamber"
its not about having the same opinions, i think most everyones problem is the level of childish hatred.
There is an abundance of that on both sides for sure.

Believe it or not it can be much worse. Spend some time reading comments on political topics on Facebook....THAT will make you shake you head!
people that get into bs on facebook are a special kind of stupid. lol we could have civil discussions on this forum , but a few are hell bent on being douche bags, and do nothing but stir shit for no reason other than they get off on it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5528
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 pm

lefty o wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am
lefty o wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:07 am


its not about having the same opinions, i think most everyones problem is the level of childish hatred.
There is an abundance of that on both sides for sure.

Believe it or not it can be much worse. Spend some time reading comments on political topics on Facebook....THAT will make you shake you head!
people that get into bs on facebook are a special kind of stupid. lol we could have civil discussions on this forum , but a few are hell bent on being douche bags, and do nothing but stir shit for no reason other than they get off on it.
Sounds like a Trump snowflake is starting to tear up!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3289
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:12 pm

people that get into bs on facebook are a special kind of stupid. lol we could have civil discussions on this forum , but a few are hell bent on being douche bags, and do nothing but stir shit for no reason other than they get off on it.
[/quote]

Irony in action.

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Anyone here tired of the paid instigators?

Post by lefty o » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 pm
lefty o wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am
dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am


There is an abundance of that on both sides for sure.

Believe it or not it can be much worse. Spend some time reading comments on political topics on Facebook....THAT will make you shake you head!
people that get into bs on facebook are a special kind of stupid. lol we could have civil discussions on this forum , but a few are hell bent on being douche bags, and do nothing but stir shit for no reason other than they get off on it.
Sounds like a Trump snowflake is starting to tear up!!
you reinforce my point exactly. other than continually acting like a cunt, you offer nothing.

Post Reply