Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7082
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

By the way the word is out that the Clinton Crime Foundation received more money than anyone knew. They need to go to jail.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by woody b » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
By the way the word is out that the Clinton Crime Foundation received more money than anyone knew. They need to go to jail.
Or at least send some of that money to ME!!!!!
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7082
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 pm

woody b wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
By the way the word is out that the Clinton Crime Foundation received more money than anyone knew. They need to go to jail.
Or at least send some of that money to ME!!!!!
They would if you were "connected" and able to keep them out of jail. :mrgreen:

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by woody b » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 pm
woody b wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
By the way the word is out that the Clinton Crime Foundation received more money than anyone knew. They need to go to jail.
Or at least send some of that money to ME!!!!!
They would if you were "connected" and able to keep them out of jail. :mrgreen:
But if I had information that could send them to jail I'd shoot myself in the back of my head.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3599
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Twice and then throw yourself off a bridge! Obvious suicide.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by pdq67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:19 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm
Twice and then throw yourself off a bridge! Obvious suicide.
IMHO, that really need's to happen to the both of them!

It might make up for at least of two of the, "klingon body count", that follows them around!

pdq67

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3599
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:30 pm

And suspicious fires just before a search warrant is served, although that one may be a fake news article. I'll have to see if I can dig it back up.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7233
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Confirmed: FBI Launches New Investigation of Clinton Crime Family Foundation

Post by pdq67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 pm
woody b wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm
By the way the word is out that the Clinton Crime Foundation received more money than anyone knew. They need to go to jail.

Or at least send some of that money to ME!!!!!
They would if you were "connected" and able to keep them out of jail. :mrgreen:
Hell, tell them that you know somebody that has a 6.5 Carcano with two bullets in it that have their names on them! Then just maybe you might get somma that MONEY if they don't hunt you down like a dog and kill you before you do them..

Ain't ever gonna happen and just ramblings from a crippled up ol' man!

BUT this is AMERICA so I can still dream, can't I??

pdq67

Post Reply