Lawyer Forced To Resign: "I'd be ok if DeVos sexually assaulted"

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Lawyer Forced To Resign: "I'd be ok if DeVos sexually assaulted"

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 pm

David Redszus wrote:So how many anti-free speech riots were held in the red zones?

How many in the blue, Democrat controlled cities?

Perhaps the net contribution of cities is actually negative.
Alot of the red is farm country which benefits from massive government subsidies. Wages are much lower, less tax revenue, and rampant drug abuse are also very common in rural areas.

Talk about a net negative. #-o

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Lime it or not it just is what it is guys.

The state of CA all by itself is the world's 6th biggest economy with more economic output than every non-coastal state combined.

You guys want to pretend that well.....anything the happens outside the high population, high output areas matters in some way to the economic health of the country...it doesn't. In fact it's basically irrelevant other than the WAY oversize voice those areas have in controlling the federal government.....a vote in ND has about 5 times the power as a vote in CA or NY where a big chunk or the nation's wealth is being generated.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 pm

mk e wrote:Lime it or not it just is what it is guys.

The state of CA all by itself is the world's 6th biggest economy with more economic output than every non-coastal state combined.

You guys want to pretend that well.....anything the happens outside the high population, high output areas matters in some way to the economic health of the country...it doesn't. In fact it's basically irrelevant other than the WAY oversize voice those areas have in controlling the federal government.....a vote in ND has about 5 times the power as a vote in CA or NY where a big chunk or the nation's wealth is being generated.
So if we don't matter to the economy then we shouldn't need to pay any taxes right? After all it's just such an irrelevant amount.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

engineczar wrote: So if we don't matter to the economy then we shouldn't need to pay any taxes right? After all it's just such an irrelevant amount.
It is an irrelevant amount, it important that you pay it though mostly just to make you feel like you matter ;)
Last edited by mk e on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:55 pm

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote: So if we don't matter to the economy then we shouldn't need to pay any taxes right? After all it's just such an irrelevant amount.
It is an irrelevant amount, it impirtant that you pay it though mostly just to make you feel like you matter ;)
When I say we I mean all the counties in the US that voted for Trump.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 pm

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:
It is an irrelevant amount, it important that you pay it though mostly just to make you feel like you matter ;)
When I say we I mean all the counties in the US that voted for Trump.
Same answer......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

If that's what you want it looks like you have a lot of work ahead.

Just remember it's 2/3 of the house and 3/4 of the states.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 pm

engineczar wrote:If that's what you want it looks like you have a lot of work ahead.

Just remember it's 2/3 of the house and 3/4 of the states.
I'm not proposing anything be changed, just pointing out that 90+% of the area the US occupies contributes less then 10% of the economic output.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Mayor in Seattle also forced to resign. There are plenty more Fascists standing in line.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Bullsh!t. You are not factoring commuters. Most "out in the country" hill billies and red necks work in the city in the next county. Like it or not there are more variables than you are factoring.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 pm

CA and NY. Where the Ponzi scheme turns. It's not where GDP grows, it's where debt grows. Quite possibly the 10%s mistakes will enslave 100% of our future generations? You know the unfuded liabilities and uncontrollable debt. Broken pension funds counting on 7.5% returns. #-o
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 am

So back on topic...who would really want to sexually assault this devos chick anyway? She is one nasty looking old bitch!

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:18 am

sanfordandson wrote:So back on topic...who would really want to sexually assault this devos chick anyway? She is one nasty looking old bitch!
Nice save! No good way to defend outrageous US debt and unfunded liabilities that total way more than 20 trillion. And it's sure as hell not much fault of the rural areas.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:51 am

axegrinder wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:So back on topic...who would really want to sexually assault this devos chick anyway? She is one nasty looking old bitch!
Nice save! No good way to defend outrageous US debt and unfunded liabilities that total way more than 20 trillion. And it's sure as hell not much fault of the rural areas.
You are correct there is no way to defend it. Its going up and if trump gets his tax breaks it will skyrocket more.

But this thread is about that ugly bitch devos....not taxes. #-o

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/1 ... assaulted/

Second job lost....... Lots of back pedaling.......... Mob social rule will teach this guy and any one of us that ever dare step out of line. Of coarse wishing rape on somebody might be when the wrath of mob social rule is deserved?
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US