sponsorship coach

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

lugnut5

sponsorship coach

Post by lugnut5 »

Is there anyone here that can vouch for the sponsorship coach package that Mr. Valdeer sells. I'm looking for actual results from racers, not just someone promoting the product. Thanks for your time.
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Post by speedtalk »

I know you're looking for customers, but I have to say that Phil is the real deal. I've interviewed more than a dozen people on the subject https://www.speed-talk.com/calendar_racing.html and seen him in action. I would put him up against anybody at any level of racing. I know of no one who has secured more deals than Phil.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

the real deal

Post by Phil Veldheer Racing »

Lugnut 5- the problem with a lot of racers is that they like to keep quiet about their "advertising" results.....I have helped a TOP FUEL driver get product sponsorship.....he got $7500.00 within 2 days......although I like sportsman racing more...I have helped a SUPER COMP racer get $100,000.00 for one year of racing...plus endless other racers....I like dealing in 1000-5000 dollar sponsorships and not putting all my eggs in one basket....I have five race car, six trailers and I am building a Super Stocker and I HAVE NO ROOM for any more sponsorships for 2005....My cars make more money than most people make in one year......just facts....any questions after the sale...e-mail me 455@i2k.com ...THE NEXT STEP IS YOURS Mr. Lugnut 5.
Phil
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
69 Camaro F/CM -IHRA WORLD RECORD HOLDER
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

Sponsorship Coach

I just got off the phone with another HAPPY owner of the SPONSORSHIP COACH. A sprint car driver from Texas. He had a few questions and I just spent 30 minutes solving all his questions. He is doing well but wants to do better. If you have purchased the CD package and have any questions you can e-mail me at 455@i2k.com and we can talk.

Phil Veldheer

www.race4free.com
Last edited by Phil Veldheer Racing on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire
LFT
Post by LFT »

Phil,

Without giving away all your information, can you elaborate on what sets your program apart from the others?

I, too, like dealing in the $1000 - $5000 bracket. I'm interested in your approach but would like to understand it a little better before I spend alot of hard earned money.

I recently purchased Andrew Waite's book on ebay. While it is a good book, it deals with the bigger, more expensive/elaborate plans. I'm just a local racer looking to partner with buisinesses to help them make money.

I know you can't give all your secrets, but if you could give a little insight I would be very much appreciative.

Thanks!
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

I divide the race car in different sections and put a cost on them, plus tell you the correct way to market and keep your "advertisers".

I have never looked at what other people are selling in the "Sponsor your race car" sales. I know that with my degree in advertising AND my lifelong skills in sales have helped me a lot. I have "advertisers" that have been with me for over 15 years and will ONLY talk to me every year. They know that I will keep all the promises that I made and deliver more than what they expect. In the SPONSORSHIP COACH CD package I TELL EVERYTHING.

If you purchase it, I have a lot of people tell me that they have listened to it three or four times and get something out of it each time. After that, THEN if you have any questions, please email me at 455@i2k.com with your phone number and I will call you and ANSWER any question(s) that you have, FOREVER. I enjoy it and I enjoy the people who have purchased the SPONSORSHIP COACH CD packages' success! If I am going through a National Dragster or a simular magazine, I CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT THE RACE CAR WHO BOUGHT MY CD PACKAGE.
Plus I tell you how to sell logo space on your trailer.

Phil
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire
stix818

Post by stix818 »

Phil, I was wondering if your information could assist me also. I currently race dragboats and I'm in need of finding some sponsors to offset cost, just like anyone else. Will your advice be relevant to my type of racing? Not sure if that made since. Basically I'm affraid to go out and buy books when it ends up like LFT. To me it seems that most of them pertain to big race teams or finding the BIG SPONSOR, all would be nice but not likely.
Hellbound Train Racing
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

The SPONSORSHIP Coach CD package works with about ANY PRODUCT you want to race and are willing to promote. I have helped 100's of sportman racers over the years. The funniest thing is how many BICYCLE racers have bought the package and have never had anyone ask for their money back.
It has been fun helping people ALL over the world and also someone recognize your voice at the PRI SHOW in Orlando....
If you buy the package and you have ANY questions after listening, please email me at 455@i2k.com and I will answer ASAP.

Phil

ps- I have helped a few drag boat people also.
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire
Post by 7K »

Phil, I read these questons and have decided to ask my first comment to you, I race in the U.M.P. Dirtcar Series , Have only been in this series for my 3rd full year. If only racing in small towns that are finacially unstable with private bussinesses, Would you say that sponsorship is at best a 100 dollar deal most of the time, In which the customer that your trying to help with promoting there business might pay you a 100.00 per sticker or advertisment or 100.00 for the total package? My goal is to pay the engine build and tire and fuel costs with sponsorship and the rest on my shoulders for now, Until i can prove myself worthy enough for big sponsors? I am hesitant to buy another package that tells me that its worth it just buy it and if doesnt help, send it back for a 100% money back guarantee. Not saying this is you but just hesitant. Thanks
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

Just got back from a bass fishing trip (I am up to 589 Bass for 2008-all C & R ) I would only do a 100 deal for anything on a trailer, nothing that small on the car for that amount.
All I can say is that I recently had someone on the MOPAR race website mention my SPONSORSHIP COACH Package in a column and he stated of anything he has purchased about SPONSORSHIP only one worked for him and that was the SPONSORSHIP COACH.....it is easily the best 99 bucks you will spend on your race car.
I have 100's of happy racers who use it, and have NEVER had a complaint. When I am at a big race, I ALWAYS get people stopping by telling me of they successes.....
If you buy it and listen to it two or three times, then have questions or ideas, please feel free to email me with your questions at 455@i2k.com and I will answer.
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

Re: sponsorship coach

As I stated on the other link- I have 6 fully funded drag race cars and trailers. I have already sold all the space I have available for the 2011 racing season. Buy this package...no B.S. Just facts

http://racingsecrets.com/sponsorship_coach.shtml

money back guarantee and NO ONE has ever asked for their money back.

From a professional sales person and a drag racer since 1967.

Phil
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire