Cal-Tracs - '69 Project

Shocks, Springs, Brakes, Frame, Body Work, etc

Moderator: Team

speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cal-Tracs - '69 Project

Post by speedtalk »

John Calvert and his employees were great to work with. A must have for all leaf spring cars. Check out our install article.

http://projectautos.com/69-camaro/4-racing_project.html
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin

cal tracs

Post by Guest »

I put cal tracs on my camaro and they work great. My car can be seen on there web site (calvertracing.com). I think its page 6
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Post by speedtalk »

Which car?
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin

CAL TRACS

Post by Guest »

OH SORRY! TOP RIGHT,ORANGE 69
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Post by speedtalk »

Got it. Very nice.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin
fasteach

caltrac bars

Post by fasteach »

I'm a big fan of the caltrac bars. I run a 68 fastback mustang with a BOSS302 4 speed. pump gas, DOT tires, street driven. I've had such a wonderful experience dealing with Mr. Calvert, Travis, and Matt. I can't say enough about the product, and the outstanding service i've received from them. 7.20s@95mph 1/8 mile and 11.36@118 1/4 mile 1.5860ft and improving with the new longer rancho shocks. That 60ft was with tirespin from the rear shocks "topping out" which Travis took care of immediately. What a GREAT bunch of guys. I highly recommend them, and their product. Duke
LilRacr

Post by LilRacr »

I set up a set on a 78 Firebird, did the frame connectors, caltrac's and monoleaf springs all at the same time. The car was very inconsistent running low 1.7 60' times. After the work and another motor the car now has a 60' time in the low 1.50's without any traction problem at all.

Very good product!
-Bobby-