AXE Jet washer for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

TMSJoe
Expert
Expert
AXE Jet washer for sale

Post by TMSJoe »

I have an AXE Jet wash machine for sale. I am upgrading to a larger machine. It is currently in use and will not be taken out of service until the new one is in. This will mid Feb - Mar.

This is a one owner machine. It needs some work on the door and hinges. 20" turn table. 32" work height. You can fit a 460 Ford without head studs. Looking at Axe's web site I would call it an "Eliminator (SW-20 Series) Spraywasher" . It has gas heat. The soak tank can fit an engine block but I never found soaking them to make a difference. All baskets, fixtures, and gizmos go with it. It is a 230V 3 Phase machine. 5HP pump.

Looking for $1500. This should cover the shipping on my new machine.

http://www.axeequipment.com/specsheetsw20.html
tlowe

Re: AXE Jet washer for sale

Post by tlowe »

Where is it located? Got pics?
TMSJoe
Expert
Expert

Post by TMSJoe »

A few pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TMSJoe
Expert
Expert

Post by TMSJoe »

A few more pictures:

This is in 12472 zip code.
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7txt ... %252012472
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blockislandguy
Pro
Pro

Post by blockislandguy »

Please elaborate on "needs work on door and hinges". Does it leak? Is the door bent? Etc.
TMSJoe
Expert
Expert

Post by TMSJoe »

blockislandguy wrote:Please elaborate on "needs work on door and hinges". Does it leak? Is the door bent? Etc.
The door inner skin has rusted through, as shown in the picture. The outer skin keeps it from leaking. The hinge is nothing more then a threaded tube with a 3/8 bolt through a tab. The threads are stripped on one side and the bolt works its way out. I push it backing and it is good for a month. Nothing is bent. The machine is in service daily.
TMSJoe
Expert
Expert

Post by TMSJoe »

New machine is a month late but it's back from final prep and about ready to ship. I should have it before the end of the month.