profiler sbc heads

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

bigdozer
profiler sbc heads

Post by bigdozer »

darin morgan left profiler and if the profiler heads were good then he wouldn't have left so they must not be as good as people think and now he works at reher morrisom racing engines and if he hasen't come back by now they he must not think their good. I guess if he would have come back by now then he'd think their good but he must think they suck because he hasen't come back and that's just in my opinion. I've got a racing career in front of me so I'm going to have to have big block heads that are questionable.
bigdozer
Re: profiler sbc heads

Post by bigdozer »

that was my duaghter talking she says what is on her mind, she was whating darin sbc heads
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

darin can you give us some good sbc heads for racing
user-9274568

Post by user-9274568 »

Just call up Pro-Filer and order some SBC heads, what is the big deal?

PS. You need parental guide enabled :)
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

No I don't need parental block it is what it is and you may not like her opinion but thats what she thinks thats why we went with brodix i guess
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

The big deal is you can't just order from whom ever now adays research is key and thats what we did till we heard how much he backed profiler and then up and left so whos word can you believe or take in consideration no offence but well whats your thoughts.
Baprace
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Baprace »

bigdozer wrote:darin morgan left profiler and if the profiler heads were good then he wouldn't have left so they must not be as good as people think and now he works at reher morrisom racing engines and if he hasen't come back by now they he must not think their good. I guess if he would have come back by now then he'd think their good but he must think they suck because he hasen't come back and that's just in my opinion. I've got a racing career in front of me so I'm going to have to have big block heads that are questionable.
I think you are wrong to assume anything unless you have spoken to both party's , the last thing you want to do is critisize anybody's parts/actions on this forum without facts, I see someone has spoken on your behaf and said it is what it is and all I can say is you are NOT helping yourself with unfounded remarks. [-X Let's assume that he received a nice pay increase from the second company, is that any reason to condemn the first company's product because their budget is not as big ??
I also think there should be a seperate accounts for both of you so people know who is saying what on this forum, this isin't twitter......... or facebook.....
JoePorting
Guru
Guru

Post by JoePorting »

As was stated above, I assume Darin left for more $$. Profiler is a relatively new company that probably couldn't afford him anymore, especially in this economy. :cry: But if you want a nice set of SBC heads, I'd recommend AFR.
Joe Facciano
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

I'm not judging really just speculating on the performance or quality just tryin to understand yea $$ walks and people talk during dif situtations in that time in life .My daughter is loud spoken she truly believes in Brodix . I just think stand by what you believe in not what $ say hey this is it go talk it up stand behind it or not .I do thank you for the recommened AFR
user-9274568

Post by user-9274568 »

Nothing that has been spoken in any of these comments is anywhere close to the truth.

I wont speak for Darin, but you guys have it ALL WRONG!

Darin has explained it, use the search button...

Not about a product, not about money, not about economy. It was about family, and passion and love of R&D.

Again, parential guide needs enabled!
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

well chad what do we do ,go with the rhs heads ,or maybe eq,you tell us.or do send my ik200 for a 10.50 run iam at a 11.50,i need a head guy,ineed a good one
bigdozer

Post by bigdozer »

joe if i whant afr heads i would have bought them from you,you have the best cnc porting for afrheads but i own brodix ik200 they need old school porting thats why they as cast hand alot of ass out,we race at mokan use the profilers , or joe use the afrs your still going to get beat,you guys need to see where the horse power is its not on a flow bench,whene is the last time you did some 461, or vortechs or just some dipshit heads doing 11 seconds