Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

crazyman
Expert
Expert

Pets. Post 'em up..

Post by crazyman »

I've got a 2 year old Puggle that I got in June for free. (Pug/Beagle)

His name is Axle Presley. Axle because his skull is shaped like a diff housing, Presley because his lip occasionally hangs up on his canines, giving him that "thank you, thank you very much" look...

Procision-Auto
Guru
Guru

Re: Pets. Post 'em up..

Post by Procision-Auto »

No pets at the moment, but I'm hoping to get another dog soon.

I used to have a pure-bread Boxer which I miss dearly!

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Basker.jpg
"Basker"

Also known as The Turtle That Fell To Earth (borrowing from the film with David Bowie).

About two years ago I went out on the back porch and noticed a bright yellow patch about the size of a quarter. I turned it over and there was Basker. I am sure he was about to be a meal for a bird that then dropped him. He must have hit our roof and bounced down.

He has since resided in our home and developed a refined taste for only the most expensive brine shrimp. He's quite a bit bigger now (guessing that it is a he).
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

crazyman wrote:I've got a 2 year old Puggle that I got in June for free. (Pug/Beagle)
:)

Some day we can talk about our $1000 "free" cat. [Two urinary tract problems in close succession at $500 per -- now he eats what must be the most costly cat food on the planet.]
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
Brian S
Pro
Pro

Post by Brian S »

My Girl
Sirshredalot

Post by Sirshredalot »

This is my red nose pitbull...daisey...best dog Ive ever had....also got two good for nothing loafer cats...they rock but I have no pictures of them.
IMG_0851.JPG
God bless
-Shred
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
William Blomquist

Post by William Blomquist »

Sasha my attack sheltie.......Billy
"there is no such thing as a machinist in a hurry"
Ruben Blomquist
dieselgeek
Guru
Guru

Post by dieselgeek »

Our Weimaraner, "T-Rex" - doesn't like the snow much

Hugo the Rottweiler - LOVES the snow/winter:

The Rott is nearly double the size in that pic now - about 100 lbs.
Calibration Engineer
www.DIYAutotune.com
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

:D I'll have to get some pics I can post here. We have an outside Rotti (Oskar) and an inside Rotti mix (Bennie) who does well with our 3 inside cats (Smudge, Little Girl and Binkie). And we have 2 outside cats (Randy and Earl) who are good mousers and keep the local bird population in check as well.

Best regards,

Harry
mike walsh
Expert
Expert

Post by mike walsh »

This is my "Alabama mud pig," or pit bull in plain talk. She is a non papered mutt I saved from a little geek that had her on a 6 foot chain attached to a dog cage. She was 6-7 months old then, took about a year to house train and teach her what i want. Best dog i have ever had, she knows hand signs, knows different whistles, and is out to please me.

Also i have a beast of a male, he stays in the garage/pen, he does his job really, really well, I have zero break ins.

And a cat, he showed up at work, no front claws right after school got out last year, he thinks he's a panther, kicks pit bull ass daily!
mikeeebikey@yahoo.com

Drag racers prayer:
As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
BirdMan
Expert
Expert

Post by BirdMan »

Thunder
PIC 26 small.jpg
is my very talkative baby. As we stroll out to the garage for her evening feed she usually talks with different inflections and sounds of her voice. She is a very sweet and loving cat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dale C.