For Brian Graham @ High Performance Marketing

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Sponsorship

Post by Guest »

I am very interested in trying to get some small, local sponsors...but I don't really know how to start. I keep saying I will start tomorrow, but I am afraid another season will go by and I still won't even try!
How can I get started? :oops:
Brian Graham

Getting Started...

Post by Brian Graham »

It may seem overwhelming at times to even get started. The first step is to develop a plan of action. Set some goals, sponsorship, how much, how much time to dedicate, etc. Then start putting together your program. See our website for steps, advice! www.hpm-inc.com or call our office at 541-883-2917.

Brian Graham
High Performance Marketing

Brian...what suggestions would you have

Post by Guest »

Brian,

What suggestions would you have for someone that is trying to startup a team? I am looking at starting a professional class team.

What I think is a possible hurdle in this effort is that I have not been on track much the past few seasons due to various reasons. During this time I have been building up and acquiring support equipment for the team.

With a limited racing resume how can I approach potential sponsors? I am not afraid to talk about the team to people and potential sponsors. I want to present the potential sponsor with a professional product and service.

Thanks,

-Eric-
Brian Graham

Eric - Getting Started

Post by Brian Graham »

Don't let a break in on-track activity get in the way of approaching a potential sponsor. If you have a good, well thought out plan and a marketing strategy that will work for them, they will be more interested in that, than in your racing resume. Call for more info (541) 883-2917