Sponsor hunt

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

herbjr
Sponsor hunt

Post by herbjr »

I have bought me a digital recorder and everytime I see a business that I think needs to be on my car I call them. Before I call them I see if they have a yellow page and if they do its a no-brainer for me and them. Just the other day I gave a company 3 displays for 2 hours and a decal on my car for 500.00. I have a 2 car open trailer and 3 race cars now. I have another company across town about 5 miles away that sponsored my other car for the same deal. Both displays are on the same day an hour apart so I can have my driver at one while I go to the other. Total display time is 3 Hours and I make a grand. The nice thing is they DONT CARE ABOUT RACING RESULTS even though we sent them a letter this week saying I lost first round. Anyway keep trying and keep it simple. Thanks Phil for all your help.

Herb Jr
RyonPro1
Post by RyonPro1 »

Hey Herb, I have a question for you. When you set that up did you do it as a sponsorship for a year or is this dissolved when the three displays are over with? Thanks for your time.
Shawn
RyonPro1@yahoo.com
In God we trust, all others bring data!
Twinscrew

Post by Twinscrew »

That sounds like a pretty good deal Herb. Where are you located?
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

thanks for posting this, Herb Jr.

Post by Phil Veldheer Racing »

I appreciate it. Happiness is being a bus at the 2006 PRI show and someone recognizes your voice because they bought the SPONSORSHIP COACH 3.5 hour CD package. And they LIKED it. I was on the way back from the Sprint, Midget, Focus etc. race at Orlando Speedway. The gentleman races a Porsche and had sponsorship success.

Phil
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
69 Camaro F/CM -IHRA WORLD RECORD HOLDER
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire