Need sponors

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Need sponors

Post by guest »

Hi! I'm a member of the Fox Chapel AHS Race Team and we are currently in search of sponsor for our truck. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help us out, Thank you
Beverly
Starting a sponsorship search

Post by Beverly »

Hi,

Many ideas but first of all you need to put together some things about your team. Where are you racing? What are your demographics? Who will benefit from sponsoring you? Then you want to make contacts and let everyone know you are serious about your racing!

I don't know if you've bought the "Sponsorship Coach" but Phil Veldheer talks about how he does it and he is working on a 7th car. All sponsored. Just be committed and willing to do what it takes. It's hard work and we don't get something for nothing.

Beverly
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

the answer is..........

Post by Phil Veldheer Racing »

..buy the "sponsorship coach" It would be nearly impossible to write ALL you need to do without typing 100 pages. However there really is an answer and that is to buy the "sponsorship coach" CD package. It comes with a money back guarantee. It is EVERYTHING that I do and all the answers and examples of what I do for my race team. It is a 3.5 hour CD that that tells all.
Phil :)

www.fastpistons.com

PHIL VELDHEER RACING
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
69 Camaro F/CM -IHRA WORLD RECORD HOLDER
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire