Can anyone tell me where to start?

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

autumnrose
Can anyone tell me where to start?

Post by autumnrose »

I have met someone who has really helped to change my life. I owe this person a lot so I would like to help him with his lifes goal. He began racing go karts 20 years ago and with determination purchased tow of his own modified cars. It is his goal to run one full points season at the local speedway. I would like to help him find a sponsor so that he wont have to worry about money and he can just enjoy life, because he has given me that luxury. If at all possible I would like to find someone to sponsor him on the Whelen Tour. Can anyone out there help me with this task?
CharlieHayes

Post by CharlieHayes »

You are welcome to download my free tips for getting sponsorship on my web site ...

Good luck and good racing,
Charlie Hayes
www.getsponsorednow.com
eheiman

a good portfolio.

Post by eheiman »

make you a good portfolio,( it can be a photo album) gather pictures, and mostly your accomplishments and wins, and what your plans are for the future, and mostly what you can do to get there products name to the public, offer to do shows and speacial events,, i am currently racing the IHRA emax series QUICK ROD and am cuurently sposored by HOOTERS. ALWAYS LOOK CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL WHEN SPEAKING TO A POSSABLE SPONSOR.