For sale: Last of the 4.6 P.I. 2 valve engines, turn-key

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Notchback
Pro
Pro
For sale: Last of the 4.6 P.I. 2 valve engines, turn-key

Post by Notchback »

I have a few engines for sale that are new 2010 Crown Victoria 4.6 2 valve engines with P.I. heads. They are turn key with wiring harness, all accessories including AC and they have the serpentine belt. You would likely need to use your existing wiring harness, intake manifold, and exhaust manifolds. The rest however, should bolt right up. These are not remans, they are new. My employer bought them and we have some left over from some previous work that we did for a client. I bought these engines at an internal auction at work and I have all legal paperwork. They have been stored in a climate controlled facility. I would prefer local pick-up but I do have one plastic engine container left and it fits the 4.6 Ford so I can ship one engine out. My employer paid $3700 each for these. To my knowledge we bought the last supply that Ford had available in the country. They make 228 HP at the crank and have 9.4 to 1 compression ratio. I am selling them for $1495 plus shipping payable through paypal or cash in person. I am located in San Antonio. If you are interested please email me at liberumavis@yahoo.com Thanks for looking.
If you are installing in a Mustang or Truck you may need to use your existing left side cam sprocket.
20160317_145337_resized.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adger Smith
Guru
Guru

Re: For sale: Last of the 4.6 P.I. 2 valve engines, turn-key

Post by Adger Smith »

If any one needs any PI heads I have a set. I am going through "Stuff" at my shop and found them. Looks like we checked them for bent valves and put a fresh surface on them. Let me know if you need them. I'm headed to the scrap yard with a lot of the cores I have. time to call it a career...
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
903 794 7223 shop
903 824 4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com e-mail
Notchback
Pro
Pro

Post by Notchback »

All engines sold. Thanks for looking.
Adger Smith
Guru
Guru

Post by Adger Smith »

I misplaced you buddies phone number. Can you text it to me?
Thanks
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
903 794 7223 shop
903 824 4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com e-mail