Looking for "P" clamps

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

toolmakeron
Pro
Pro

Looking for "P" clamps

Post by toolmakeron »

I need to find some "P" clamps to hold an AN fitting that is 3/4" dia. I found some 9/16 black anodized ones but nothing larger shows up even with Google. anyone know of a supplier of such a product. I know that I can't be the only guy lookin for this. There has to be some somewhere!The flat metal with rubber inserts won't do what I need. Solid mounting is what I'm after. Thanks guys
Custombalancing.com
We Make Honey Out of Dogshit*
* some conditions apply.
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Re: Looking for "P" clamps

Post by ProPower engines »

Hey Ron
You may have to design them and have them made by a cnc shop.
There is places that sell the hose mounting clamps to discribe and I believe the term is A-del clamps.
Hotrod shops sell stuff like that as billet hose mounts are available in most sizes. Speeyway Motors sells them but not sure what sizes they have.

PS How's that crate for the bar coming??
I am starting to look at other options.

Dave
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

toolmakeron wrote:I need to find some "P" clamps to hold an AN fitting that is 3/4" dia. I found some 9/16 black anodized ones but nothing larger shows up even with Google. anyone know of a supplier of such a product. I know that I can't be the only guy lookin for this. There has to be some somewhere!The flat metal with rubber inserts won't do what I need. Solid mounting is what I'm after. Thanks guys
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AN-10-AN10-AN ... 0829660782 That's 1mm larger OD but perhaps it will work.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
stealth
Guru
Guru

Post by stealth »

Sorry.. posted something but see you don't want cushion clamps...