Sunnen line-hone cabinet-less line hone wing

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

Sunnen line-hone cabinet-less line hone wing

Post by ALKYAL »

I now have for sale a Green Sunnen line-hone cabinet/with the 3 pc sliding front door; less the line hone wing [ie the part that the drill motor is driven off of]. I am installing the line hone attachment to my current CK-10.The cabinet was purchased new in 1989 by myself.The cabinet tag says it is powered by 110volt single phase. That would be the pump system. The pump-filter housing-all the oil piping and the spray bar are included. The cabinet has the 2 solid bars that are able to be raised and lowered. You would place the item being hand honed on these bars. also included will be a hold down bar [like the one in a ck-10 or cv-616] that would go thru the main caps. The hold-down studs/nuts will NOT be part of the sale
i will be taking offers on this cabinet-which by the way is in GOOD condition-for the next 10 days or so. The cabinet can be loaded onto your trailer with my towmotor @ NO charge. You will have to strap and tarp as needed. I also have 4X4 s avail if needed. The machine is located approx. 30 miles West of Cleveland, Oh. Very close to an exit on the Ohio Turnpike or Rt 90/Ohio2. Please respond on this Via PM, I typically check PM s 2times a day. Thanks Al
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly
ter
Re: Sunnen line-hone cabinet-less line hone wing

Post by ter »

What are you asking for the line hone cabinet? I would like to do the opposite of what you are doing, take the wing off my CK-10 & have a separate line hone. Thanks