DTS 850 engine dyno with tons of accessories

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

tzero
DTS 850 engine dyno with tons of accessories

Post by tzero »

DTS 850 engine dyno with all the necessary parts: control panel, 1200 gallon water tank, cooling tower, centrifugal fan, fuel system, oil system, exhaust risers, water pumps, two engine carts, starters, MSD, etc. There are also stacks and stacks of accessories such as drive plates, special tools, fittings, hoses, exhaust ducts, and a whole pallet stacked high with miscellaneous dyno headers (probably 15 sets or so). According to Superflow (they purchased DTS) it's supposed to be rated at 1,000 hp and 1,000 ft/lb of torque. A PC loaded with software is included in the sale. The dyno was fully operational when we bought it and disassembled it for moving to our shop.

We bought this a few years back with the intention of using it in our shop, but that never came to be. It's been stored in a climate controlled warehouse as long as we've had it.

We're making an end of the year deal on the complete package, and prefer not to sell pieces individually. No trades, cash sale only. More photos available upon request. PM me, e-mail me at morrisonandrew at gmail dot com, or phone me at 425-222-5800.

Cheers,
Andrew
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tzero
Re: DTS 850 engine dyno with tons of accessories

Post by tzero »

It looks like I left off a couple important details! Asking price is $10,000 USD, and the dyno is located in Preston, WA (about 20 minutes from Seattle).
tzero
Re: DTS 850 engine dyno with tons of accessories

Post by tzero »

Sold.