Closing Shop-Some items left

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

Closing Shop-Some items left

Post by ALKYAL »

I am closing my current shop and have a few pcs left to sell. Item #1 is a Sunnen VGS-20-C. Its original Green and I am the first owner. Has all the std equipment and the Sunnen Seat ring cutter kit with micrometer setting fixture. Has 2 cutter bodies setting fixture and cutters from 2nd gen. Sunnen Tooling. All pilots [approx 30] are Sioux [.385 tops] Also approx 800.00 worth of Seats and Guides. 2 work lights and Sunnen tool board.Needs new retractor spring and cable. #2 is a RED LBB 1810 Sunnen power stroke rod hone. I am 2nd owner since 1989. Has all the automotive rings and a few diesel rings. Also has the sizing gage with 3 sets of fingers and the OS set. Some spare parts. newer belts/brake belt. Newer feed rod and thrust brg.assy. there are NO automotive mandrels with it.Have 4 larger Diesel size mandrels 4.00 largest and next 3 smaller, Excellent cond. This is a 3 phase machine. NO oil in machine and has a Good filter. #3 is a 600 cfm JKM flow bench. 7 1/2 hp 3 phase motor. This machine will pull 28 ins with 600 cfm.[Also have a brezinski slider system for SBC and BBC heads.] Have all conversion charts and flow-routing diagrams.Bench needs new Dwyer rubber tubing-have selector valve rebuild kits [Parker-Hannifin] .Any parts needed can be sourced from Dwyer/McMaster-Carr/or Granger Asking prices VGS-20-C 11,500.00 /LBB1810 5,500.00 / JKM basic bench [NO Brezinski tooling included in price/avail. @ addl cost-Sold with machine only] or after machine is Sold without. Machine asking price 2750.00 Will do better if a package for ALL 3 items. All are under power until 10/31/14. Please make a reasonable offer if you are serious about any or all items. I dont have pics currently. Location North Central Ohio. On the ERIE LAKE. Thanks AL
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly
ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

Re: Closing Shop-Some items left

Post by ALKYAL »

Didnt notice other machine listed below. Was posted while I was working on mine. These are NOT the same machines. Only the COLOR is the same.
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly
resurrectionjoe
Pro
Pro

Re: Closing Shop-Some items left

Post by resurrectionjoe »

I would be interested in the brzezinski slider fixture if it becomes available separately.

PM me if necessary.

Thanks,

Joe