New End Mills For Sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

DCarr511

New End Mills For Sale

Post by DCarr511 »

I have quite a few New End Mills, most in their original box or tubes. Sizes range from 1/8" - 1" Shanks range from 3/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 1". 2 & 4 Flute and a couple of Roughing End Mills. I will guarantee them to be new / unused and if you buy one and feel otherwise, return it and I will refund the selling, shipping and return shipping price. I dont have any special trick ones, no extended reach ... just avg. End Mills.

I am asking about 50% of what MSC charges and am including shipping to the lower 48 States in that price. Most are either Niagra Cutter or Weldon with some Cleveland Brand in the mix. If your interested in one or any, send me the size ( s ) and style and I will get back to you ASAP.

PM me on here or email me at DCarr511 at msn dot com
DCarr511

Re: New End Mills For Sale

Post by DCarr511 »

Just looked at ebay .. and for what is being charged there for the same thing I have .... they arent worth selling to me.

If your looking for deals on end mills ... check out ebay.

** am open to trades
DCarr511

Re: New End Mills For Sale

Post by DCarr511 »

I went though my End Mills and am going to get rid of some one way or another. They are all HSS and sizes from .0625 ( possibly smaller ) up to 1", 2 flute, 4 flute. single & dbl ends. If you could use any end mills at all send me a PM or email letting me know what size & style you want. Possible Trades accepted.