042 Kwikway air clamps

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

042 Kwikway air clamps

Post by MotionMachine »

For the production fixture with 2 new spare air bladders. These were never used in a shop, used only for R&D. $350.
buck
Expert
Expert

Re: 042 Kwikway air clamps

Post by buck »

I've never seen these. I'm interested in seeing these. I have a 042 in the shop. Email photos to bmrengines@gmail.com if possible.
BMR @ Facebook
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

I'll take some pics for the whole class to see and post them after I've had my spam and bologna sammiches...
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

IMG_1736 (Small).JPG
IMG_1735 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buck
Expert
Expert

Post by buck »

Do you have any instructions as to how they mount or know how they go on?
BMR @ Facebook
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

I don't know if you can put them on a standard table, I will find out for you, gimme couple of days.
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

Correction on the application for these clamps. They fit an 041 (you will lose some head length capability)as well as the larger 042 and they also fit some Kwikway surfacers. I have the original literature, not sure how well the picture will show up. It looks like there are a couple of spacers that bolt to the sides of these clamps to make them fit the 041/042 table. I don't have these but it's just a couple of 2 1/2" tall pieces with a 5/16 hole drilled in them. The surfacers do not require the spacers I don't think. I also have an air switch and the 2 spare air bladders.
Kwikway air clamps.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buck
Expert
Expert

Post by buck »

Ok now I get it. These hold the heads on the fixture. Looking at the brochure I see my live pilot serdi head in the machine. And Kwik Way knows nothing about a serdi for that machine. Smdh! I'm going to ask a guy I know about these. He once mentioned something just like this. I will let you know if I'm interested when I get more info on them.
BMR @ Facebook