Commercial Machine Shop For Sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

reddog
Commercial Machine Shop For Sale

Post by reddog »

After 44 years in the Engine, Carburetor, and Machine Shop Business I have decided to retire. I have a thriving business located in Central Pennsylvania. It's located at 100 E. Eighth Street in Milton, PA 17847. The building is 100' x 60' or 6000 square feet. It is set up with Three Phase Electric and Gas Heating. The building is very energy efficient; the heating bill which includes the use of a gas spray washer was only $1000.00 for all of 2013. The building is built above flood stage and sits between two way in town traffic. It includes a Storefront that has private access and a large paved parking lot for customer convenience. This section of the property is currently being rented out for an additional income. The building contains a kitchen, two bathrooms, and an office, along with a loading dock. There is an additional sixty foot (60') lot that can be used for parking or additional expansion. This property sits on a whole, in-town block and is zoned Highway Commercial. It is centrally located to numerous Circle Track & Drag Racing Tracks. The property can be purchased with or without all of the Machine Shop Equipment.
Also, 126 yards away is a Beautiful Mountain Stone Home with 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, full attic, nice basement, and 2 enclosed sunrooms. It sits on a very large lot with a four (4) car detached garage. Additional lots are available.
Pictures of both properties are available upon request. Contact me at 570-742-8817 Monday - Friday 9 am - 4 pm.