Berco BC4 line bore

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Berco BC4 line bore

Post by MotionMachine »

Berco BC4 line boring machine. I've had this for 4 years and it's been a great machine. I'm replacing this with a digital RMC unit. It has 3 bars, 30-40-50mm, giving it a boring range of approximately 1.250" to over 5.500" with a maximum block length of 61". I've upgraded the cutters to a high positive carbide which gives an excellent smooth finish on cast or aluminum. I've done BMW heads, Subaru blocks, TR6 cam bearing conversions, repaired bad cam bearing bores, of course lots of V8's (homemade 90 degree V cradle) and large diesel blocks. It's as versatile as you make it. I have the original centering indicators and I also have adapted a pair of final word indicators to fit all the bars for tight spots. I also have added the same steady rest that RMC sells with their line boring machines, a $1,200 option (that is more user friendly than the standard unit), and a snap gage set that is used to measure the diameter of a hole without removing the bar. Original manual included. 12 spindle speeds, 2 feed speeds, 220 3 phase 1hp motor. No thrust cutter but they are available new and I've seen used ones for sale also. I can forklift load this at my location at no charge but will require time and $200 for materials to build a skid if required. No overseas shipping. Please do not ask for shipping costs, my zip is 24541, a crate would weigh approximately 4000 lbs, 130" long, 36" wide and 50" high. It would need to go on a flat bed trailer, too long to lift from either end. $13,900 OBRO, no trades please. 434-799-2604 Dale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.