WTB BHJ Block Tru

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

cnsperf
Pro
Pro

WTB BHJ Block Tru

Post by cnsperf »

I am looking for BHJ Block Tru, 2" bar, v blocks, etc. Please PM if you have something available. Thanks in advance.
Christopher Racing Engines
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
252-578-8273
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Re: WTB BHJ Block Tru

Post by MotionMachine »

Figures, I literally gave away my BHJ to a buddy yesterday. But if you need a bar and rings and a way to mount it in your mill you may want to look at the RMC set-up that is on ebay. I had one on my bore mill and it's great, very fast and there's no leveling, it locks the block at 90 degrees. Punch in RMC fixture and it will come up. Dale
cnsperf
Pro
Pro

Post by cnsperf »

So does your buddy want to sell it to make an easy buck? Aren't you located in southern Va? If so I think we met at the Sunnen conference at Hendricks Motorsports last year.

Thanks for the link to the RMC fixture.

Is your buddy planning to use the BHJ stuff? Thanks again.

Chris
Christopher Racing Engines
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
252-578-8273
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

Yes, I remember, small world. My buddy is planning on using it, he has a surfacer and needs a BHJ. Bad timing! That RMC fixture is good, pricey but it's got the 2" bar and several rings sets and there's no leveling and no jacks, it just locks the block down at 90 degrees. I used one for several years until I sold my bore mill. I think it'd be worth the investment. Just like my DCM surfacer that I have for sale!