VanNorman 562 Automatic Surface Grinder

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Mmfh

VanNorman 562 Automatic Surface Grinder

Post by Mmfh »

Hey I have an old surface grinder for sale. Its the Van Norman 562 Automatic Surface Grinder. Its a wet stone grinder and for its age it is in unbelievable condition.
I know anybody can say that but look at the pictures and you will see how clean it is. The stone on it is still usable but sometime in the near future a person would
want to think about getting a new stone on it. They sell them at Goodson for a shade under $300 for a new stone. New stone should last many years if you are gentle
with it when you are dressing.

Anyway, it has the bolster plates for doing blocks and the clamp setup like a VanNorman Broach machine for doing everything else. Very fast to setup. Put the head on the
table with shimstock under all four corners clamp it down and hit the switch.

Check out the pictures, I'm asking $1,495.00 but I"m willing to talk about it some.
Cheap way to get into basic surfacing of heads and blocks, and manifolds? Just about anything can be surfaced if you can grab it with the clamps.

Send me a email if interested.
Thanks very much!
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/tls/2624404800.html

Mm
Mmfh

Re: VanNorman 562 Automatic Surface Grinder

Post by Mmfh »

Hey if anybody is interested I'll take $1k for the grinder. If any of you guys wants to do surface work, it really brings your home shop
to the next level in quality. You can charge more and get more work if you can do it in house. Cheapest grinder I've seen around is in
the $5k and up range, usually way up range.

Thanks

Mm
Mmfh

Re: VanNorman 562 Automatic Surface Grinder

Post by Mmfh »

Its "SOLD"