looking for equipment

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

ford351w10
looking for equipment

Post by ford351w10 »

hey guys new to all this but im looking for a nice seat and guide machine perferably on the west coast thought maybe some of you guys would know where to look i can find the stuff but its weat coast and mid west im in oregon so washington or cali would be nice PLEASE HELP!!!!
PackardV8
Guru
Guru

Re: looking for equipment

Post by PackardV8 »

Don Dennis is in North Bend, WA
(425) 766-1619
homer1590@comcast.net

jack vines
Jack Vines
Studebaker-Packard V8 Limited
Obsolete Engineering
ford351w10

Post by ford351w10 »

yeah i found his website and woodwards but what im looking for is like a vgs 20 from sunnen but neather have anything like that hopefully i could even travel to nevada or idaho also
nwhp

Post by nwhp »

What part of Oregon are you in?
ford351w10

Post by ford351w10 »

well im by salem but dont have a problem going to idaho or cali thought i could find some brokers in cali but seams like its all east coast ive found a nice seat and guide machine with air table and stuff going to look at it on sunday need a nice power hone now or even rod heater or nice cap and rod machine or anything really all we have is a valve facer till sunday the will have a jet wash too
defrag010
Pro
Pro

Post by defrag010 »

I'm curious, is there enough business in your part of Oregon to support a new machine shop? I just got back from a week long journey throughout the whole state looking for machine shops as possible job leads (I Really want to move up there), but I was extremely disappointed with what I could find.
RoyBilt

Post by RoyBilt »

I'm doing the same thing as you, looking for equipment so I can start up a shop again.

I found a guy in LA that has had his shop closed for a couple of years, he has all of his equipment for sale and his prices are fair. I don't need a guide and seat machine, but he does have the sunnen VG 20 you are looking for.

Maybe we can get together and make him some sort of a package deal, we both win that way.

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you I'm in Portland.

Pm me if you have any interest.

Mm
Adger Smith
Guru
Guru

Post by Adger Smith »

I have downsized (only myself and the best employee ,now) and have no need for duplicate pieces of equipment. I have 3 seat and guide machines and 2 hones, extra pressure tester, ect, ect..
Get in contact with me and I'll go over my list and give info about the equipment.
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
2802 W 7TH ST
Texarkana TX
903-794-7223 shop
903-824-4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com E-mail
http://www.adgersperf.com web site(no mail)
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
903 794 7223 shop
903 824 4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com e-mail