Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 am

"CTV of Vancouver reported that numerous flyers had been posted at a local park which read, “Many Muslims live in this area and dogs are considered filthy in Islam. Please keep your dogs on a leash and away from the Muslims who live in this community.”

The city’s mayor was questioned about the signs by CTV and said they had not been issued by the city. However, he said “Whether they were produced by a well-meaning member of the Muslim community or by someone wanting to cause contention, the fact remains that there are current bylaws in place that enforce areas for dogs to be on leash, except in designated off-leash areas.”

The Stream.com’s John Zmirak reports that, as growing numbers of Muslims immigrate to non-Muslim countries, there have been similar calls to accommodate their cultural aversion to dogs."

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... tred-dogs/

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4035
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by gmrocket » Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

It's common for a Muslim taxi driver to refuse a fair with a dog.

They just drive off.

And have been known to stop mid ride and kick out customers when they realize the couple in the back seat are gay

Or refuse to pick up a female who has been drinking at a bar

Or do a booze run

Nothing is said, the taxi company will just send another driver, probably some awful old white guy who is really polite...with all his white privilege...to get the job done

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by David Redszus » Thu May 23, 2019 11:40 am

Don't know why Muslims dislike dogs; they are delicious when properly roasted.

But the towel heads like goats. Go figure.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by GRTfast » Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am
It's common for a Muslim taxi driver to refuse a fair with a dog.

They just drive off.

And have been known to stop mid ride and kick out customers when they realize the couple in the back seat are gay

Or refuse to pick up a female who has been drinking at a bar

Or do a booze run

Nothing is said, the taxi company will just send another driver, probably some awful old white guy who is really polite...with all his white privilege...to get the job done
Sorta like refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple's wedding..

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by David Redszus » Thu May 23, 2019 12:01 pm

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

If immigrant Muslims don't understand this, they certainly will not understand the coming backlash.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by exhaustgases » Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Now we know why all this demoncrat attacks on Dogs. I was wondering why with in the last few years the evil ones were getting nasty about them.
Another reason they are not liked is because they make a great security warning system. Now the dots are lining up. Lets see take your gun and your warning system whats that tell you?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4035
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by gmrocket » Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am
It's common for a Muslim taxi driver to refuse a fair with a dog.

They just drive off.

And have been known to stop mid ride and kick out customers when they realize the couple in the back seat are gay

Or refuse to pick up a female who has been drinking at a bar

Or do a booze run

Nothing is said, the taxi company will just send another driver, probably some awful old white guy who is really polite...with all his white privilege...to get the job done
Sorta like refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple's wedding..
Absolutely!! Remember when the religious right got a strip torn off them for that?

I'll bet you don't have a clue it was even worse when muzzie bakers were confronted with the same scenario

Bu,, bu,, bu,,,but but

This is where we hear GRT tap dancing like a kook.,,,, god damm funny shyt

Oh well,, ignorance is bliss in your world

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by GRTfast » Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am
It's common for a Muslim taxi driver to refuse a fair with a dog.

They just drive off.

And have been known to stop mid ride and kick out customers when they realize the couple in the back seat are gay

Or refuse to pick up a female who has been drinking at a bar

Or do a booze run

Nothing is said, the taxi company will just send another driver, probably some awful old white guy who is really polite...with all his white privilege...to get the job done
Sorta like refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple's wedding..
Absolutely!! Remember when the religious right got a strip torn off them for that?

I'll bet you don't have a clue it was even worse when muzzie bakers were confronted with the same scenario

Bu,, bu,, bu,,,but but

This is where we hear GRT tap dancing like a kook.,,,, god damm funny shyt

Oh well,, ignorance is bliss in your world
^^^lost.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 23, 2019 7:58 pm

gmrocket speaks the truth. No comparison at all with this story and the bakery. [-X

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4035
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by gmrocket » Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 am


Sorta like refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple's wedding..
Absolutely!! Remember when the religious right got a strip torn off them for that?

I'll bet you don't have a clue it was even worse when muzzie bakers were confronted with the same scenario

Bu,, bu,, bu,,,but but

This is where we hear GRT tap dancing like a kook.,,,, god damm funny shyt

Oh well,, ignorance is bliss in your world
^^^lost.
Check out Steven Crowders video on him going into a Muslim bakery and asking the same question.

No outrage when a muzzie refuses though

Like I said, keep being ignorant... you wouldn't dare get on the muzzies case.. or, ya know.. you might end up a victim of the religion of pieces

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4035
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by gmrocket » Thu May 23, 2019 11:38 pm

There is a big meat processing plant here in Ontario... the owner is a real super nice guy

Hires lots of new immigrants to help them get their first job...so, seeing how Trudeau only lets in Muslims these days, the meat factory is mostly Muslims

They are now trying to destroy his business because, they want most of Ramadan off, they want specific prayer times during working shifts, so the plant basically shuts down.

They also won't work with pork.. it's FORBIDDEN

They are taking him to court for violating their human rights..

It's all legal what they are doing.. he cant discriminate based on religion

He said he'll probably go bankrupt.. he's been fighting his own employees and it's costing him his business

Welcome to Canada,, Allahu Akbar!!!!!

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by GRTfast » Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 pm


Absolutely!! Remember when the religious right got a strip torn off them for that?

I'll bet you don't have a clue it was even worse when muzzie bakers were confronted with the same scenario

Bu,, bu,, bu,,,but but

This is where we hear GRT tap dancing like a kook.,,,, god damm funny shyt

Oh well,, ignorance is bliss in your world
^^^lost.
Check out Steven Crowders video on him going into a Muslim bakery and asking the same question.

No outrage when a muzzie refuses though

Like I said, keep being ignorant... you wouldn't dare get on the muzzies case.. or, ya know.. you might end up a victim of the religion of pieces
You’re out of your mind. Islam is the most dangerous and repressive religion in the world at the moment. I am no supporter of ANY religion. The difference between us is, I don’t give Christianity a free pass because Islam is currently more radical and oppressive. Worshipping a rock from space, or a fatherless man god are both completely retarded propositions perpetuated through fear and ignorance. Religions are hegemonic control systems. I’m not a fan. I’ve debated a few Muslims in other forums. I am at least as critical of them as I am of any other religious person who attempts to justify their beliefs to me. You see me rail against Christian more often because that is who engages me here.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4035
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by gmrocket » Fri May 24, 2019 7:27 am

GRTfast wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm


^^^lost.
Check out Steven Crowders video on him going into a Muslim bakery and asking the same question.

No outrage when a muzzie refuses though

Like I said, keep being ignorant... you wouldn't dare get on the muzzies case.. or, ya know.. you might end up a victim of the religion of pieces
You’re out of your mind. Islam is the most dangerous and repressive religion in the world at the moment. I am no supporter of ANY religion. The difference between us is, I don’t give Christianity a free pass because Islam is currently more radical and oppressive. Worshipping a rock from space, or a fatherless man god are both completely retarded propositions perpetuated through fear and ignorance. Religions are hegemonic control systems. I’m not a fan. I’ve debated a few Muslims in other forums. I am at least as critical of them as I am of any other religious person who attempts to justify their beliefs to me. You see me rail against Christian more often because that is who engages me here.
Ok let me unpack your response

I'm out of my mind because we both know Islam is the extreme religion right now?

Is that about it?

You didn't get my point...Islam is given a pass by the outrage industry.

Like how right now the lefties are dressing up in handmaids costumes to somehow prove how oppressive the right is,, yet right under their noses, Muslim women in the west are actually in body bags and are baby factories...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by exhaustgases » Fri May 24, 2019 6:30 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm


^^^lost.
Check out Steven Crowders video on him going into a Muslim bakery and asking the same question.

No outrage when a muzzie refuses though

Like I said, keep being ignorant... you wouldn't dare get on the muzzies case.. or, ya know.. you might end up a victim of the religion of pieces
You’re out of your mind. Islam is the most dangerous and repressive religion in the world at the moment. I am no supporter of ANY religion. The difference between us is, I don’t give Christianity a free pass because Islam is currently more radical and oppressive. Worshipping a rock from space, or a fatherless man god are both completely retarded propositions perpetuated through fear and ignorance. Religions are hegemonic control systems. I’m not a fan. I’ve debated a few Muslims in other forums. I am at least as critical of them as I am of any other religious person who attempts to justify their beliefs to me. You see me rail against Christian more often because that is who engages me here.
Wow the big liar has spoken, you are a climate religionist and a demoncrat religion follower. So yes you do support A religion moron.
I just bet you hate dogs too, that is what this thread is about. All you dog haters.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

Post by GRTfast » Fri May 24, 2019 6:49 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:30 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm


Check out Steven Crowders video on him going into a Muslim bakery and asking the same question.

No outrage when a muzzie refuses though

Like I said, keep being ignorant... you wouldn't dare get on the muzzies case.. or, ya know.. you might end up a victim of the religion of pieces
You’re out of your mind. Islam is the most dangerous and repressive religion in the world at the moment. I am no supporter of ANY religion. The difference between us is, I don’t give Christianity a free pass because Islam is currently more radical and oppressive. Worshipping a rock from space, or a fatherless man god are both completely retarded propositions perpetuated through fear and ignorance. Religions are hegemonic control systems. I’m not a fan. I’ve debated a few Muslims in other forums. I am at least as critical of them as I am of any other religious person who attempts to justify their beliefs to me. You see me rail against Christian more often because that is who engages me here.
Wow the big liar has spoken, you are a climate religionist and a demoncrat religion follower. So yes you do support A religion moron.
I just bet you hate dogs too, that is what this thread is about. All you dog haters.
^^^old irrelevant clueless moron.

Post Reply