Pelosi snaps at Conway after tense White House meeting:‘I don’t talk to staff...'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Pelosi snaps at Conway after tense White House meeting:‘I don’t talk to staff...'

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am

What a bitch Pelosi is.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi snapped at White House counselor Kellyanne Conway after a tense, aborted meeting on infrastructure Wednesday, a senior administration official told CNBC.

“I don’t talk to staff. I talk directly to the president,” Pelosi said after Conway asked the speaker a question, according to the official.

The interaction followed President Donald Trump’s abrupt exit from a meeting with Democratic congressional leaders.

Pelosi earlier in the day accused the president of engaging in a “cover-up” by blocking White House aides from providing testimony and responding to document requests from congressional investigations.

The president responded by saying he doesn’t “do cover-ups” and that he could not work with Democrats on legislation until they stopped investigating him.

In a last-minute press event at the Rose Garden, Trump said he “walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/nancy-p ... staff.html

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: Pelosi snaps at Conway after tense White House meeting:‘I don’t talk to staff...'

Post by David Redszus » Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am

“I don’t talk to staff. I talk directly to the president,” Pelosi said after Conway asked the speaker a question, according to the official.
If Ms Pelosi insists on following the chain of command, she should have to talk to VP Pence before she can speak to the president.

Her ego is even larger than her tiits.

Kenova
Pro
Pro

Re: Pelosi snaps at Conway after tense White House meeting:‘I don’t talk to staff...'

Post by Kenova » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 am

She has tits!? :shock:

Ken
Over the hill but still learning!
Retaining it is the hard part.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 23, 2019 11:57 am

David Redszus wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am
If Ms Pelosi insists on following the chain of command, she should have to talk to VP Pence before she can speak to the president.

Her ego is even larger than her tiits.
It does't work that way. ask Pence.

Regarding "snap" typical gender stereotype, if tRUMP made the comment, it'd likely be "command authority on display"

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu May 23, 2019 12:27 pm

It's all perspective.
Since I help in supplying Pelosi with a cushy job that apparently does not require anything considered work I see her and the rest of them as "Staff"
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu May 23, 2019 12:32 pm

Come to think of it Pelosi does not talk TO the President. She talks AT the president.
I hate it when my staff gets uppity.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 23, 2019 1:18 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Come to think of it Pelosi does not talk TO the President. She talks AT the president.
I hate it when my staff gets uppity.
"At, To", whats the difference, the ego's involved are off the charts, we just want a job done, couldn't care less about arraigning the deck chairs.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 23, 2019 1:21 pm

President Trump is flat out getting the job done. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:21 pm

As of yesterday, not until the "investigations" stop.

When is his tee time?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu May 23, 2019 2:25 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:21 pm

As of yesterday, not until the "investigations" stop.

When is his tee time?
Whenever he wants. He owns the golf course.

And you can't play on it. :lol: