FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Another dimoKKKRAT crook.

"DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - Former DeKalb County Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton has been arrested by the FBI, Channel 2's Mark Winne has learned.
Channel 2's Aaron Diamant received the three-count indictment where it showed Sutton was charged with bribery and two counts of extortion.

The charges stem from her involvement in a $10 million contract the DeKalb Board of Commissioners awarded to Tetra Tech in 2013 to manage the expansion of the Snapfinger Water Treatment Plant.

Prosecutors say Sutton solicited a series of bribes, as high as a $1,000 a month from a subcontractor on that project."

https://www.wsbtv.com/amp/news/local/de ... /951040605

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by j-c-c » Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm
Another dimoKKKRAT crook.

"DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - Former DeKalb County Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton has been arrested by the FBI, Channel 2's Mark Winne has learned.
Channel 2's Aaron Diamant received the three-count indictment where it showed Sutton was charged with bribery and two counts of extortion.

The charges stem from her involvement in a $10 million contract the DeKalb Board of Commissioners awarded to Tetra Tech in 2013 to manage the expansion of the Snapfinger Water Treatment Plant.

Prosecutors say Sutton solicited a series of bribes, as high as a $1,000 a month from a subcontractor on that project."

https://www.wsbtv.com/amp/news/local/de ... /951040605
An American citizen innocent until proven guilty that hopefully will received due fair justice regardless of any political affiliations, contrary to the bias the OP has displayed nearly an infinite number of times. Just sayin.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 pm

That is a hot one. Of course in your mind those rules do not apply to President Trump. #-o :^o [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 pm
That is a hot one. Of course in your mind those rules do not apply to President Trump. #-o :^o [-X
tRUMP is a proven habitual liar, in a court of law sure the rules apply, but with Impeachment, its more of a political process, and since most feel you can''t take a sitting POTUS to court, all you have is political commentary, so in the meantime, innocent to proven guilty applies only as i see fit in my political commentary.

Got It?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. You have neither. The dimoKKKRATS are trying to make something up with all the subpoenas.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 pm
Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. You have neither. The dimoKKKRATS are trying to make something up with all the subpoenas.
And Congress alone gets to decide what rises to that standard, not you, not tRUMP, not the SC.

Mueller report found Obstruction, contrary to tRUMP's and lapdog Barr's media spin cycle.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 22, 2019 9:58 pm

What was the obstruction that the Mueller report found? You should have let Mueller know what he found. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:58 pm
What was the obstruction that the Mueller report found? You should have let Mueller know what he found. :D
Read page 68 in the middle regarding deleting pertinent data.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10783
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 pm
Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. You have neither. The dimoKKKRATS are trying to make something up with all the subpoenas.
And Congress alone gets to decide what rises to that standard, not you, not tRUMP, not the SC.

Mueller report found Obstruction, contrary to tRUMP's and lapdog Barr's media spin cycle.
So you are saying that Congress can make up any standard that they want for grounds to impeach? That is an extremely low bar.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: FBI arrests former DeKalb Commissioner Sharon Barnes Sutton (Georgia)

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 23, 2019 1:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 pm
Impeachment requires high crimes and misdemeanors. You have neither. The dimoKKKRATS are trying to make something up with all the subpoenas.
And Congress alone gets to decide what rises to that standard, not you, not tRUMP, not the SC.

Mueller report found Obstruction, contrary to tRUMP's and lapdog Barr's media spin cycle.
So you are saying that Congress can make up any standard that they want for grounds to impeach? That is an extremely low bar.
I didn't write the Constitutions dude.

Kinda like trump pardoning himself, its not perfect.

Post Reply