67% decline in polar bear pop didn't happen

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: 67% decline in polar bear pop didn't happen

Post by gmrocket » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 am

Kenova wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:33 pm
gmrocket wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:46 am
Huh, the EXPERTS on climate change were talking for years and years about how the polar bears were going to be extinct soon if we didn't tax ourselves, to save the bears

The 67% decline in population that was suppose happen at this point,, didn't

The fact is, the bear population has INCREASED...
The Inuit have been saying that for years. Some have even moved south and mated with Grizzlies (the Polar Bears that is).

Ken
That's true but the climate natzis don't listen to the people who live with the polar bears...

Just last year, the climate change warriors were still in full on "the polar bears are going extinct mode"

Remember when that very old and very sick polar bear was rummaging for food and it went viral? Apparently that was PROOF again of the climate killing them off...πŸ™„

When In fact all it was proof of , bears grow old and die.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:24 am

j-c-c wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:16 am
lefty o wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:00 pm
exhaustgases wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Shows are real lack of knowledge, sperm are not babies. And when you have the anti man movement in the demoncrat party that means there are no eggs to fertilize, I guess you have no idea how babies are made?
the guy has not one bit of intelligence. #-o he likes to mumble on about selective truths, and he doesnt even work in reality. :lol:
Gee, so only your opinion counts on what constitutes a "baby", nobody else's, should I kiss your feet while I am bowing down?

Let the Pope know that sperm control has nothing to do with babies, while you are at it, they will be glad to know on their contraception thinking.

See the logic works something like this:

1. You decide anything you want inside another's body is a baby, unilaterally
2. Then you decide anything that does it harm that you solely define, is murder
3. Then you decide you have the right to stop murder inside anothe's body, irrespective of anything they think
4. Well I have the right to decide differently
%. I decide killing sperm is murdering a baby
6. And therefore you then legally cannot kill sperm because that is also murder.
7. Stupid?, equally so, IMO
8. But then I am not forcing my will on you, yet, only yours on me.
See what happens when you give this clown the time of day.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:42 am

exhaustgases wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Shows are real lack of knowledge, sperm are not babies. And when you have the anti man movement in the demoncrat party that means there are no eggs to fertilize, I guess you have no idea how babies are made?
the guy has not one bit of intelligence. #-o he likes to mumble on about selective truths, and he doesnt even work in reality. :lol:
Gee, so only your opinion counts on what constitutes a "baby", nobody else's, should I kiss your feet while I am bowing down?

Let the Pope know that sperm control has nothing to do with babies, while you are at it, they will be glad to know on their contraception thinking.

3. Then you decide you have the right to stop murder inside anothe's body, irrespective of anything they think
6. And therefore you then legally cannot kill sperm because that is also murder.
your sure as heck going out on one heck of a big limb there telling me what i think. you are a complete idiot!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:42 am

your sure as heck going out on one heck of a big limb there telling me what i think. you are a complete idiot!

So refute it Einstein, show us your chops, it should be a piece of cake, after all, its presented by a "complete idiot".

The world waits.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:42 am

So refute it Einstein, show us your chops, it should be a piece of cake, after all, its presented by a "complete idiot".

The world waits.
everything you stated is a complete and utter fabrication. so not only are you an idiot, once again you have proven yourself to be a liar. #1, 2, &3 prove i have ever said a single word in agreeance with what you wrote! being stupid can be forgiven, being a liar, cant!