Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9909
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am

"Outgoing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday defended Attorney General William Barr against allegations that he is misleading Congress and the public about the special counsel’s Russia report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said in a rare interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Democrats have accused Barr of releasing misleading information about special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings from his 22-month investigation, which focused on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as whether President Trump tried to obstruct the probe."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/rod- ... liam-barr/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:15 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am
"Outgoing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday defended Attorney General William Barr against allegations that he is misleading Congress and the public about the special counsel’s Russia report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said in a rare interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Democrats have accused Barr of releasing misleading information about special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings from his 22-month investigation, which focused on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, as well as whether President Trump tried to obstruct the probe."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/11/rod- ... liam-barr/
I think I can make up my own mind, thank you, once I get to review the report myself.

Why should I trust anybody in government? Think I was born yesterday?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4679
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:33 am

Now TA quotes Rosenstein !!! Bizarro world...I thought him and Mullier are liars ? So with that logic we really have colusion/conspiracy...just what lie do you agree with?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9909
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Do you think Rosenstein is lying? As to lies you soaked up every msm lie out there and repeated them on this forum. Mueller was the man who was going to bring down President Trump. :D

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:49 pm
Do you think Rosenstein is lying? As to lies you soaked up every msm lie out there and repeated them on this forum. Mueller was the man who was going to bring down President Trump. :D
A couple months ago the republicans in the house were wanting to impeach Rosenstein, now he is a hero? Give me a break, Rosenstein wants to work long enough to draw his retirement so he is towing the line. Just release the report like all the other special consul reports have been released. Republicans had no problems letting us see grand jury testimony about sperm on lewinsky's dress, so what is the big deal now? I think all you right wingers have Alzheimer's like Trump, because you can't remember from day to day who you are trashing. But some people can remember what happened a few weeks ago.


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ein-743238

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4679
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:19 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:04 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:49 pm
Do you think Rosenstein is lying? As to lies you soaked up every msm lie out there and repeated them on this forum. Mueller was the man who was going to bring down President Trump. :D
A couple months ago the republicans in the house were wanting to impeach Rosenstein, now he is a hero? Give me a break, Rosenstein wants to work long enough to draw his retirement so he is towing the line. Just release the report like all the other special consul reports have been released. Republicans had no problems letting us see grand jury testimony about sperm on lewinsky's dress, so what is the big deal now? I think all you right wingers have Alzheimer's like Trump, because you can't remember from day to day who you are trashing. But some people can remember what happened a few weeks ago.


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ein-743238
This.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9909
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:46 pm

IMHO Rosenstein was part of the coupe. Do I think he is telling the truth about this? Yes.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4679
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:41 am


j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Rod Rosenstein Defends Attorney General’s Handling Of Mueller Report

Post by j-c-c » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:39 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:46 pm
IMHO Rosenstein was part of the coupe. Do I think he is telling the truth about this? Yes.
The respect for one's opinion, which appears to be mostly a rarity in these here parts, and there is a big difference between opinion ( or thinking) and fact, is BTW i suspect, mutual, so I'll refrain from sharing mine.

But I do detect some progress here, not much, but some. =D>

Post Reply