This says it all

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

This says it all

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm

1. Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe its time to raise the
age of smart phone ownership to 21.
2. If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3. The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4. Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you'd know it.
5. When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.
6. The NRA murders zero people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned
Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7. Some Gun owners have no problem with background checks for firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter ID and
Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8.You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now
if you think that sounds stupid, you know how gun owners feel when you say they
don't need a gun.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: This says it all

Post by pdq67 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:41 am

Like, "You say you wanna take my guns"??

He, He, He, He!!

Don't some people realize that its an armed population that keeps this Country safe!!

But then again, 50 percent of us are STUPID!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: This says it all

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm
1. Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe its time to raise the
age of smart phone ownership to 21.
2. If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3. The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4. Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you'd know it.
5. When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.
6. The NRA murders zero people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned
Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7. Some Gun owners have no problem with background checks for firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter ID and
Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8.You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now
if you think that sounds stupid, you know how gun owners feel when you say they
don't need a gun.

Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: This says it all

Post by lefty o » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm
1. Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe its time to raise the
age of smart phone ownership to 21.
2. If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3. The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4. Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you'd know it.
5. When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.
6. The NRA murders zero people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned
Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7. Some Gun owners have no problem with background checks for firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter ID and
Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8.You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now
if you think that sounds stupid, you know how gun owners feel when you say they
don't need a gun.

Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!
the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5097
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: This says it all

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am

Says it all,

Calling Ivanka Trump a “natural diplomat,” Trump argued that “she would’ve been great at the United Nations” but indicated that public scrutiny held him back.

“If I did, they’d say nepotism, when it would’ve had nothing to do with nepotism. But she would’ve been incredible,” he said.

Trump confirmed that he did seriously consider nominating his eldest daughter for a vacancy leading the World Bank, a rumor that drew backlash from the president’s opponents.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4026
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: This says it all

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:24 am

lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm
1. Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe its time to raise the
age of smart phone ownership to 21.
2. If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3. The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4. Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you'd know it.
5. When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.
6. The NRA murders zero people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned
Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7. Some Gun owners have no problem with background checks for firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter ID and
Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8.You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now
if you think that sounds stupid, you know how gun owners feel when you say they
don't need a gun.

Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!
the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o
Only an ignoramus feels he has to BOOM his own response,,,,because no one else ever would 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: This says it all

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:18 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:24 am
lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am



Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!
the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o
Only an ignoramus feels he has to BOOM his own response,,,,because no one else ever would 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And that is the extant of your reply?

BOOM!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: This says it all

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:21 am

lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm
1. Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe its time to raise the
age of smart phone ownership to 21.
2. If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3. The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4. Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if they were the problem, you'd know it.
5. When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.
6. The NRA murders zero people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned
Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7. Some Gun owners have no problem with background checks for firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter ID and
Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8.You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now
if you think that sounds stupid, you know how gun owners feel when you say they
don't need a gun.

Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!
the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o
Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4026
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: This says it all

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am

Lefties heads blowing up again

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: This says it all

Post by lefty o » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:21 am
lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am



Yes, "this says it all", about your simplistic propaganda of promoting your own personal agenda, so we agree.

"Propaganda" being the use of selective and limited facts to sway another's opinion, not for purpose of being informative, nor gaining a deeper understanding thru discussion of an issue.


BOOM!
the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o
Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?.
i dont ignore anything, i just sort through the fools who think using adjectives like "boom", "winning" etc are anything but a sad attempt at self importance. case in point, you have no actual argument about anything the op stated. just run your mouth, and "BOOM", act like your important somehow. #-o

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4026
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: This says it all

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
Says it all,

Calling Ivanka Trump a “natural diplomat,” Trump argued that “she would’ve been great at the United Nations” but indicated that public scrutiny held him back.

“If I did, they’d say nepotism, when it would’ve had nothing to do with nepotism. But she would’ve been incredible,” he said.

Trump confirmed that he did seriously consider nominating his eldest daughter for a vacancy leading the World Bank, a rumor that drew backlash from the president’s opponents.
All I can say is ,, DO IT DONALD!!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5097
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: This says it all

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:34 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:19 am
Says it all,

Calling Ivanka Trump a “natural diplomat,” Trump argued that “she would’ve been great at the United Nations” but indicated that public scrutiny held him back.

“If I did, they’d say nepotism, when it would’ve had nothing to do with nepotism. But she would’ve been incredible,” he said.

Trump confirmed that he did seriously consider nominating his eldest daughter for a vacancy leading the World Bank, a rumor that drew backlash from the president’s opponents.
All I can say is ,, DO IT DONALD!!!
Its like the Corleone mob.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: This says it all

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:22 pm

lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:21 am
lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am


the truth hurts, dont it?! #-o
Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?.
i dont ignore anything, i just sort through the fools who think using adjectives like "boom", "winning" etc are anything but a sad attempt at self importance. case in point, you have no actual argument about anything the op stated. just run your mouth, and "BOOM", act like your important somehow. #-o
Let me help you and repeat again my case in point you obviously missed:

"Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?

Boom!
Boom!

lefty o
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: This says it all

Post by lefty o » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:32 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:22 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am
j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:21 am


Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?.
i dont ignore anything, i just sort through the fools who think using adjectives like "boom", "winning" etc are anything but a sad attempt at self importance. case in point, you have no actual argument about anything the op stated. just run your mouth, and "BOOM", act like your important somehow. #-o
Let me help you and repeat again my case in point you obviously missed:

"Let me repeat, "selective truth" can be used to mislead, as I pointed out, and that's the truth you apparently chose to ignore because its "hurtful"?

Boom!
Boom!
oh i get it, and you are very good with selective truth's!

Post Reply