Assange Arrested

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Assange Arrested

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:11 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:39 pm
" I know nothing about WikiLeaks," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "It’s not my thing."

Sounded like Sargent Shultz.

“WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks,” Trump said in Pennsylvania.

“This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove,” Trump said in Michigan.

“Boy, I love reading WikiLeaks,” Trump said in Ohio.

All told, Trump extolled WikiLeaks more than 100 times, and a poster of Assange hung backstage at the Republican’s debate war room. At no point from a rally stage did Trump express any misgivings about how WikiLeaks obtained the emails from the Clinton campaign or about the accusations of stealing sensitive U.S. government information, which led to the charges against Assange on Thursday.

Assange for years has been under U.S. Justice Department scrutiny for WikiLeaks’ role in publishing thousands of government secrets. He was an important figure in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, as investigators examined how WikiLeaks obtained emails that were stolen from Democratic groups.
DT is an serial F.......ing liar, supported by a delusional enabler base. Hard to fix the stupid or the conned.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:11 am
Firedome8 wrote:
" I know nothing about WikiLeaks," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "It’s not my thing."

All told, Trump extolled WikiLeaks more than 100 times, and a poster of Assange hung backstage at the Republican’s debate war room. At no point from a rally stage did Trump express any misgivings about how WikiLeaks obtained the emails from the Clinton campaign or about the accusations of stealing sensitive U.S. government information, which led to the charges against Assange on Thursday.

Assange for years has been under U.S. Justice Department scrutiny for WikiLeaks’ role in publishing thousands of government secrets. He was an important figure in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, as investigators examined how WikiLeaks obtained emails that were stolen from Democratic groups.
DT is an serial F.......ing liar, supported by a delusional enabler base. Hard to fix the stupid or the conned.
It is quite glaring. Wiki who i don't know no wiki !!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:37 am

jet1 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:46 pm
Well it is possible that we might get to find out. If he goes to court in the US, a ton of information that the left don't want coming out may.
Yup, it's the unintended consequences that will get the lefties again

They are blinded by their trump hate, they keep digging themselves in deeper

I love it

This is how each side thinks on this.....

Left,, weeeee, no we'll find out trump told his best friend assange to release dirt on the dems, and he paid to make it happen. They met in Russia, at putins house to discuss the deal. After, Putin supplied hookers for the celebration

Right, now more dirt will come out on the left,,,,and bury them even further

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am
j-c-c wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

I wonder why every planned trump take down ends up blowing up in the lefties faces,, and yours?

He gets a bump every time.

Who's the stupid ones again? Bwahahaha

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:17 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 am
Firedome8 wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

I wonder why every planned trump take down ends up blowing up in the lefties faces,, and yours?

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing."

Wiki who ??? Lolololol

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:40 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:17 am
gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Wiki who ??? Lolololol
I wonder if they'll get trump for being the secret double Russian agent he is?

Bwahahahaha

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 am

wow,,does this guy ever nail it....like how before trump, the left and media loved assange and what he was doing...no hes the ENEMY. the washington post used to publish leaked articles from assange when it suited their agenda,,not now. maybe trump will pardon him, then he can transition into a woman, like that guy who leaked REAL important government security info...not how the dems screwed bernie. bwahahaha

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyc ... sian-agent

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:43 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 pm
What Trump knows is what Assange leaked out. The information hurt Hillary and that is why President Trump likes him. It is no more complicated than that.
If that is all it is, then why did Trump say he knows nothing about wikileak's now? When the whole world and video evidence proves how he bragged about it during the election, even Trump is smart enough to know the lie will hold no water with anyone, so why say it publicly? That is what drives me so much with Trump, every other word out of his mouth is a lie, its easy to prove the truth, but his supporters just blow it off every time. How can his supporters believe any thing he says, I just don't get it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:17 am
gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Wiki who ??? Lolololol
I like wiki leaks too, for the exact same reason trump does ,, I guess I'm a secret double agent nowwww!

I better hide from the lefties

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:27 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:43 am
1989TransAm wrote:
What Trump knows is what Assange leaked out. The information hurt Hillary and that is why President Trump likes him. It is no more complicated than that.
If that is all it is, then why did Trump say he knows nothing about wikileak's now? When the whole world and video evidence proves how he bragged about it during the election, even Trump is smart enough to know the lie will hold no water with anyone, so why say it publicly? That is what drives me so much with Trump, every other word out of his mouth is a lie, its easy to prove the truth, but his supporters just blow it off every time. How can his supporters believe any thing he says, I just don't get it.
I guess you didn't see how he was smirking , grinning and rolling his eyes when he said that.

You lefties have zero sense of humor, zero real world ability to interpret sarcasm and many other forms of speech

You just see everything like printed words on a piece of paper...then, with your hate emotion kicked in, spin it into something you want it to be.

He's the funniest , most outspoken potus ever.

You can't handle real talk, from a guy who sprinkles in some sarcasm ..you would rather listen to Obama talk in platitudes of political correctness and wet your pants with excitement

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:21 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:27 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
I guess you didn't see how he was smirking , grinning and rolling his eyes when he said that.

You lefties have zero sense of humor, zero real world ability to interpret sarcasm and many other forms of speech

You just see everything like printed words on a piece of paper...then, with your hate emotion kicked in, spin it into something you want it to be.

You can't handle real talk, from a guy who sprinkles in some sarcasm ..you would rather listen to Obama talk in platitudes of political correctness and wet your pants with excitement
You call it sarcasm ?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:27 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fu*king BHO!!

pdq67

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm

gmrocket wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

I am calling BS on that one. Here is the video, watch it and see if the corners of his mouth raised at any time during the discussion, NOPE, no eye rolling, again anything to make excuses for the mad king. He looked to me more like a kid caught with hands in the cookie jar.

https://youtu.be/5ztxcRHCHj4

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:02 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm
gmrocket wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:

I am calling BS on that one. Here is the video, watch it and see if the corners of his mouth raised at any time during the discussion, NOPE, no eye rolling, again anything to make excuses for the mad king. He looked to me more like a kid caught with hands in the cookie jar.

Sycophants being sycophantic

https://youtu.be/a7uZKxIsC-Y

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:27 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:56 pm
gmrocket wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:

I'm not talking about that you dumb shyt

I'm talking about when he said it at that rally.. everyone there got and cheered. So I guess everyone was in on it? Better arrest all those thousands of people for collusion with assamge

Grow up