House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:23 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 am
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm


I doubt if Pres. Trump is near as BAD as LBJ was!!

Or for that matter J. Edgar Hoover!

pdq67
Not sure what your point is, those guys are dead and long gone, correct?

Or that they got anyway with crap DT being accused of, and we should not repeat our mistakes?

Problem is, it took us decades to discover what those two did, we only 2 years of DT to review at this point.
You miss the whole point. DT is not for taking stuff from us with a green new deal and false religion, like the whole of the demoncrat party is. That is all that is important. And lying ? Every time his lips moved obum was lying.
You mean the infamous, "You can Keep your Dr", but no one EVER said your Dr was obligated ,to keep you fake lie? [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10779
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Moron ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Moron ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Broken record.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10779
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Your Nazi replies and Hitler are a broken record. #-o [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:52 pm

jcc did you say your hiel to the green new deal today?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:44 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Your Nazi replies and Hitler are a broken record. #-o [-X
Because history changes very little, and you know what they say about those that ignore it? =D>

Maybe I'll pivot to Mussolini, since Hitler has been such a hit, and only one member has ever "trued" to discount him as a worthy example of history's lessons.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Because history changes very little, and you know what they say about those that ignore it? =D>
Those who have not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But those who have learned are also doomed to repeat it.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Because history changes very little, and you know what they say about those that ignore it? =D>
Those who have not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But those who have learned are also doomed to repeat it.
So by not learning history, one can never know for certain that history is repeating, is that the point? :shock:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 am

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Because history changes very little, and you know what they say about those that ignore it? =D>
Those who have not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But those who have learned are also doomed to repeat it.
So by not learning history, one can never know for certain that history is repeating, is that the point? :shock:
No, it means that you did not learn the true lessons of history, only the superficial propaganda.

Really? I'm holding the most powerful man in the world accountable, do the same for me when I'm in that position.
Two problems: You cannot hold anybody accountable for anything, and you are totally unfit to shine Trumps shoes.
The day we have equal responsibilities to those we serve, is time to talk about who is throwing the first stone.
Gibberish. Please translate to human speak.
And I don't remember ever saying I haven't lied, just less then DT,
Of course you have evidence to prove you have lied less than DT. Certainly, you have told the truth less often than DT.
but I suspect that also would include almost every American in that group, including you
. Are you actually saying "No one never lies?' :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Let me repeat DT is a serial Liar, and those that benefit from his lies, are also complicit by not holding him accountable.
Are you sure he is not a parallel liar and not a serial liar? Are yoy running a ledger count of large and small lies, by DT and yourself? If not, you are once again lying out of your asss.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5664
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:02 am

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 am
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Those who have not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But those who have learned are also doomed to repeat it.
So by not learning history, one can never know for certain that history is repeating, is that the point? :shock:
No, it means that you did not learn the true lessons of history, only the superficial propaganda.

Really? I'm holding the most powerful man in the world accountable, do the same for me when I'm in that position.
Two problems: You cannot hold anybody accountable for anything, and you are totally unfit to shine Trumps shoes.
The day we have equal responsibilities to those we serve, is time to talk about who is throwing the first stone.
Gibberish. Please translate to human speak.
And I don't remember ever saying I haven't lied, just less then DT,
Of course you have evidence to prove you have lied less than DT. Certainly, you have told the truth less often than DT.
but I suspect that also would include almost every American in that group, including you
. Are you actually saying "No one never lies?' :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Let me repeat DT is a serial Liar, and those that benefit from his lies, are also complicit by not holding him accountable.
Are you sure he is not a parallel liar and not a serial liar? Are yoy running a ledger count of large and small lies, by DT and yourself? If not, you are once again lying out of your asss.
You have apparently have surrendered and joined the masses ad hominem mudslingers.

It happens figuratively to those at the end of their discussion rope, or when a nerve gets hit.

superficial propaganda.
totally unfit to shine Trumps shoes.
Gibberish.
you have told the truth less often than DT.
ou are once again lying out of your asss.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:57 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:02 am
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 am
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:45 pm


So by not learning history, one can never know for certain that history is repeating, is that the point? :shock:
No, it means that you did not learn the true lessons of history, only the superficial propaganda.

Really? I'm holding the most powerful man in the world accountable, do the same for me when I'm in that position.
Two problems: You cannot hold anybody accountable for anything, and you are totally unfit to shine Trumps shoes.
The day we have equal responsibilities to those we serve, is time to talk about who is throwing the first stone.
Gibberish. Please translate to human speak.
And I don't remember ever saying I haven't lied, just less then DT,
Of course you have evidence to prove you have lied less than DT. Certainly, you have told the truth less often than DT.
but I suspect that also would include almost every American in that group, including you
. Are you actually saying "No one never lies?' :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Let me repeat DT is a serial Liar, and those that benefit from his lies, are also complicit by not holding him accountable.
Are you sure he is not a parallel liar and not a serial liar? Are yoy running a ledger count of large and small lies, by DT and yourself? If not, you are once again lying out of your asss.
You have apparently have surrendered and joined the masses ad hominem mudslingers.

It happens figuratively to those at the end of their discussion rope, or when a nerve gets hit.

superficial propaganda.
totally unfit to shine Trumps shoes.
Gibberish.
you have told the truth less often than DT.
ou are once again lying out of your asss.
Well sir, if the foo shits, wear it. :lol:

86_regal
Pro
Pro
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by 86_regal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:11 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am
Demoncrats are instigators of hoaxes. No leakers like that should hold a security clearance. And it maybe the security oath that Barr gets him on.
I'm certainly no fan of Schiff, not necessarily because, or simply in light of, his propagation of the "hoax". What troubles me more is my belief that because of his obvious DEEP SEATED hatred of TRUMP and partisan bias, it would not surprise me in the least that he ACTUALLY BELIEVED what he was saying. It is for reason that I'm no fan of Schiff.

Do not forget incident of little more than 20 years ago when Republicans squandered MILLIONS to investigate and potentially impeach Clinton for being dishonest about banging a twenty-something intern. I certainly hope you don't think that witch hunt was justified...?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:00 am

86_regal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:11 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am
Demoncrats are instigators of hoaxes. No leakers like that should hold a security clearance. And it maybe the security oath that Barr gets him on.
I'm certainly no fan of Schiff, not necessarily because, or simply in light of, his propagation of the "hoax". What troubles me more is my belief that because of his obvious DEEP SEATED hatred of TRUMP and partisan bias, it would not surprise me in the least that he ACTUALLY BELIEVED what he was saying. It is for reason that I'm no fan of Schiff.

Do not forget incident of little more than 20 years ago when Republicans squandered MILLIONS to investigate and potentially impeach Clinton for being dishonest about banging a twenty-something intern. I certainly hope you don't think that witch hunt was justified...?
Not even the same as the Trump deal. The Trump deal was a collective demoncrat coup of sorts. That continues to this day.
What is needed is a rule book for all elected officials, if one rule is not followed they are out. That would eliminate all political party's. Then as far as everything else we vote for each person would get what they vote for. Like high taxes or new rules or what ever. The rule by mob needs to be put to rest.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10779
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 pm

86_regal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:11 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am
Demoncrats are instigators of hoaxes. No leakers like that should hold a security clearance. And it maybe the security oath that Barr gets him on.
I'm certainly no fan of Schiff, not necessarily because, or simply in light of, his propagation of the "hoax". What troubles me more is my belief that because of his obvious DEEP SEATED hatred of TRUMP and partisan bias, it would not surprise me in the least that he ACTUALLY BELIEVED what he was saying. It is for reason that I'm no fan of Schiff.

Do not forget incident of little more than 20 years ago when Republicans squandered MILLIONS to investigate and potentially impeach Clinton for being dishonest about banging a twenty-something intern. I certainly hope you don't think that witch hunt was justified...?
I take it you are all for a President to take advantage of young interns and bang them among other things. [-X

Post Reply