House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9923
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:27 am

Schiff is a hero to the lefties on this forum. He has told them for over two years what they wanted to hear. The truth be damned. #-o :^o [-X

"Rep. Matt Gatez (R-FL) on Wednesday filed a resolution to remove House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) from the Committee and revoke his security clearance.
#BREAKING: Today I filed the “PENCIL Act,” expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that “Congressman Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee and his security clearance immediately revoked.” pic.twitter.com/1FsMt6NUjr— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) April 11, 2019
Gatetz appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to explain why he filed the resolution.
“I have filed legislation today, sent to the House, that Adam Schiff needs to be removed from the Intelligence Committee, because how are the rest of us supposed to be able to rely on a man, who you just showed, lied to the American people when he said that there was not spying? Or when he lied and said that there was actual evidence of collusion or clear evidence of collusion?” Gaetz began.

“If Adam Schiff is able to review covert operations and intelligence, and if we have to rely on his representation, our whole system is broken," Gatez said. "It would be like putting Lori Loughlin in charge of the college board. It would be like putting Jussie Smollett in charge of the hate crime of the FBI."
Others, including the nine Republicans on the Intelligence Committee, have called on Schiff to resign.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to Schiff. After all, he spent the last two years pushing the collusion story. And, even after Attorney General William Barr said no collusion took place between the Trump campaign and Russia, Schiff still continues to push the collusion theory. In fact, he wants even more investigations and testimony because he didn't like the results."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... g-n2544617

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6868
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:40 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:27 am
Schiff is a hero to the lefties on this forum. He has told them for over two years what they wanted to hear. The truth be damned. #-o :^o [-X

"Rep. Matt Gatez (R-FL) on Wednesday filed a resolution to remove House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) from the Committee and revoke his security clearance.
#BREAKING: Today I filed the “PENCIL Act,” expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that “Congressman Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee and his security clearance immediately revoked.” pic.twitter.com/1FsMt6NUjr— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) April 11, 2019
Gatetz appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to explain why he filed the resolution.
“I have filed legislation today, sent to the House, that Adam Schiff needs to be removed from the Intelligence Committee, because how are the rest of us supposed to be able to rely on a man, who you just showed, lied to the American people when he said that there was not spying? Or when he lied and said that there was actual evidence of collusion or clear evidence of collusion?” Gaetz began.

“If Adam Schiff is able to review covert operations and intelligence, and if we have to rely on his representation, our whole system is broken," Gatez said. "It would be like putting Lori Loughlin in charge of the college board. It would be like putting Jussie Smollett in charge of the hate crime of the FBI."
Others, including the nine Republicans on the Intelligence Committee, have called on Schiff to resign.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to Schiff. After all, he spent the last two years pushing the collusion story. And, even after Attorney General William Barr said no collusion took place between the Trump campaign and Russia, Schiff still continues to push the collusion theory. In fact, he wants even more investigations and testimony because he didn't like the results."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... g-n2544617
Adam Schiff should be indicted for perpetuating a hoax and tried in Chicago by the same prosecutor that set Smollett free.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4702
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am

Demoncrats are instigators of hoaxes. No leakers like that should hold a security clearance. And it maybe the security oath that Barr gets him on.

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am

All just smoke and bluster over Trump's need to get a pound of flesh for revenge, because somebody had the audacity to question and investigate his questionable behavior. NO ONE will question the mad king Trump. NO ONE. I just hope some of the congressmen will realize what being associated with Trump may do to their careers later down the road.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4953
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:24 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:27 am
Schiff is a hero to the lefties on this forum. He has told them for over two years what they wanted to hear. The truth be damned. #-o :^o [-X

"Rep. Matt Gatez (R-FL) on Wednesday filed a resolution to remove House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) from the Committee and revoke his security clearance.
#BREAKING: Today I filed the “PENCIL Act,” expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that “Congressman Adam Schiff should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee and his security clearance immediately revoked.” pic.twitter.com/1FsMt6NUjr— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) April 11, 2019
Gatetz appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to explain why he filed the resolution.
“I have filed legislation today, sent to the House, that Adam Schiff needs to be removed from the Intelligence Committee, because how are the rest of us supposed to be able to rely on a man, who you just showed, lied to the American people when he said that there was not spying? Or when he lied and said that there was actual evidence of collusion or clear evidence of collusion?” Gaetz began.

“If Adam Schiff is able to review covert operations and intelligence, and if we have to rely on his representation, our whole system is broken," Gatez said. "It would be like putting Lori Loughlin in charge of the college board. It would be like putting Jussie Smollett in charge of the hate crime of the FBI."
Others, including the nine Republicans on the Intelligence Committee, have called on Schiff to resign.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to Schiff. After all, he spent the last two years pushing the collusion story. And, even after Attorney General William Barr said no collusion took place between the Trump campaign and Russia, Schiff still continues to push the collusion theory. In fact, he wants even more investigations and testimony because he didn't like the results."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... g-n2544617
So we can get a two for one and remove DT at the same time for lying for the past two years?

Anybody here want to try and make the case DT has never lied? :lol: :lol:

I'd call that a fair trade off. #-o

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6868
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am
All just smoke and bluster over Trump's need to get a pound of flesh for revenge, because somebody had the audacity to question and investigate his questionable behavior. NO ONE will question the mad king Trump. NO ONE. I just hope some of the congressmen will realize what being associated with Trump may do to their careers later down the road.
Improper behavior has consequences. The Democraps acted improperly and illegally and now they might have to pay for their transgressions. The "mad" king is certainly making the Democraps quite mad.
Anybody here want to try and make the case DT has never lied? :lol: :lol:
No human has never lied.
Anybody here want to refute the case that the media has become the biggest bunch of liars in US history? A few upcoming court cases against the MSM may bring them back down where they belong.

Members of congress that oppose Trump may find re-election to be a steep slope, while those that support Trump's policies will fare quite well. It is NOT about Trump the man, but all about Trump's policies which voters are increasingly accepting as good common sense and that the previous administration was full of real lies and illegal behavior.

If Trump wins re-election, he will bring both houses of congress with him. Villas in Costa Rica will become the Democraps new home base. Make that Venezuela .

When the elephants dance, the chickens will scatter.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4702
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 pm

All the demoncrat party has to offer is a godless religion and communism, that means pretty much ruining our way of life and taking all our possessions.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4953
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am
No human has never lied.
Got any examples you want to share of the POTUS adhering to your above proclamation?

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8392
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by pdq67 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Was he, "Arkancided", by the klingons?

pdq67

TrOll
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by TrOll » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:43 am

Time to put shitt in his place.........and then FLUSH!! Someone needs to do a real "smollett" on that pencil neck dickhead!! =D>
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6868
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by David Redszus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:10 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am
No human has never lied.
Got any examples you want to share of the POTUS adhering to your above proclamation?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Can you prove you have never lied?
Except on SpeedTalk. :)

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4953
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:29 am

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:10 am
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am
No human has never lied.
Got any examples you want to share of the POTUS adhering to your above proclamation?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Can you prove you have never lied?
Except on SpeedTalk. :)
Really? I'm holding the most powerful man in the world accountable, do the same for me when I'm in that position.

The day we have equal responsibilities to those we serve, is time to talk about who is throwing the first stone.

And I don't remember ever saying I haven't lied, just less then DT, but I suspect that also would include almost every American in that group, including you.

Let me repeat DT is a serial Liar, and those that benefit from his lies, are also complicit by not holding him accountable.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8392
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by pdq67 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am
All just smoke and bluster over Trump's need to get a pound of flesh for revenge, because somebody had the audacity to question and investigate his questionable behavior. NO ONE will question the mad king Trump. NO ONE. I just hope some of the congressmen will realize what being associated with Trump may do to their careers later down the road.
I doubt if Pres. Trump is near as BAD as LBJ was!!

Or for that matter J. Edgar Hoover!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4953
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by j-c-c » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 am

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am
All just smoke and bluster over Trump's need to get a pound of flesh for revenge, because somebody had the audacity to question and investigate his questionable behavior. NO ONE will question the mad king Trump. NO ONE. I just hope some of the congressmen will realize what being associated with Trump may do to their careers later down the road.
I doubt if Pres. Trump is near as BAD as LBJ was!!

Or for that matter J. Edgar Hoover!

pdq67
Not sure what your point is, those guys are dead and long gone, correct?

Or that they got anyway with crap DT being accused of, and we should not repeat our mistakes?

Problem is, it took us decades to discover what those two did, we only 2 years of DT to review at this point.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4702
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff May Be No More

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 am
pdq67 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am
All just smoke and bluster over Trump's need to get a pound of flesh for revenge, because somebody had the audacity to question and investigate his questionable behavior. NO ONE will question the mad king Trump. NO ONE. I just hope some of the congressmen will realize what being associated with Trump may do to their careers later down the road.
I doubt if Pres. Trump is near as BAD as LBJ was!!

Or for that matter J. Edgar Hoover!

pdq67
Not sure what your point is, those guys are dead and long gone, correct?

Or that they got anyway with crap DT being accused of, and we should not repeat our mistakes?

Problem is, it took us decades to discover what those two did, we only 2 years of DT to review at this point.
You miss the whole point. DT is not for taking stuff from us with a green new deal and false religion, like the whole of the demoncrat party is. That is all that is important. And lying ? Every time his lips moved obum was lying.

Post Reply