A funny climate change bedtime story

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

A funny climate change bedtime story

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:28 pm

The far left liberal federal government in Canada is showing pics, on the gov website, of a huge forest fire in western Canada that happened like a year or so ago...

Claiming the massive fire was the result of climate change ....and we must do something NOW! Ya, caps like they are screaming it.

The fact is, that fire out west was the result of a construction crew accidentally starting it while.....are ready kids?

While building windmills!

Bwahahahahahahaha

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: A funny climate change bedtime story

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:10 am

:D

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:28 am

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:28 pm
The far left liberal federal government in Canada is showing pics, on the gov website, of a huge forest fire in western Canada that happened like a year or so ago...

Claiming the massive fire was the result of climate change ....and we must do something NOW! Ya, caps like they are screaming it.

The fact is, that fire out west was the result of a construction crew accidentally starting it while.....are ready kids?

Bwahahahahahahaha
So in a round about way, he was right! :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:14 am

gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
Well, "technically" they were correct that the fire was caused by "Climate Change" because they were building the windmills to prevent more fossil fuel power plants from being built!! :roll:

You just couldn't make that shit up!! Oh wait...........................THEY DID! =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:32 am

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:28 am
gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
Yup, when you can blame an accident on your accident, any accident can be turned into a political win for the left.

Like how they paint parking spaces GREEN so people who drive electric cars get PREFERED parking near the doors, or where it's a free charging station...that GREEN painted space makes them feel like it's grass or an extra special clean spot... that green PAINT,, all over the ground, toxic GREEN paint, that , over time, eventually wears off, and flakes of it gets washed down the drain, into the drainage system and into our lakes.. where our drinking water comes from... but it's green paint, so it's all good

Makes me wonder why, by law, if I accidentally spill five gallons of paint in a parking lot, I have to call the city SPILLS hotline and report it,, or get a big fine. So, do I have to call if its GREEN paint I spill?
Last edited by gmrocket on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:35 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:14 am
gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
Well, "technically" they were correct that the fire was caused by "Climate Change" because they were building the windmills to prevent more fossil fuel power plants from being built!! :roll:

You just couldn't make that shit up!! Oh wait...........................THEY DID! =D>
Yes, yes sir you are correct...

Now my thinking is, if they just didn't build any windmills, there would never be any forest fires 🤡

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:50 am

GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
You mean the windmills were stoking the fire? :shock: :lol:

rebelrouser
Expert
Expert

Post by rebelrouser » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 am

I get the joke about the story, but you guys are missing the real point. The theory of climate change points to the fact that as forests dry out due to lack of rainfall, they become tinder dry and catch fire very easy. The cause of the spark may have been the work crews, but a forest that is not dry does not catch fire quite so easy. I spend time every spring on the Minnesota and Canadian border in the boundary waters canoe area. I can tell you from experience that the forests in those areas, the litter on the floor of the forest when dry catches like gasoline. Birch bark and pine needles when dry burn super easy. I guess I should spend my vacations racking the forest as Trump says we need to do, but I just don't think I can make a dent in the problem. I know its a useless argument with most of you guys, but just like the congressman holding a snowball saying where is the global warming, it just shows a real lack of understanding of the science and general lack of knowledge about the subject. I just hope to enjoy those wilderness areas while my health lasts, and hope my grandkids can enjoy them until they are old as well.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 am

At least we won't have to worry about the lack of rainfall when the ice caps all melt and flood the World. :mrgreen:
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am

Fraud: Trudeau Uses Photo Of Forest Fire Caused By Wind Turbine Construction Project To Sell His Carbon Tax Scam

Found THIS link on this trudeau hoax!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 pm

GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
Yeah except they all forget its engineered and done on purpose. I guess you are not very bright, since you have no insight to what they wish to accomplish with that climate religion. Just think green new deal, any light bulbs light up in your head? And this nice story proves its a do this and blame that deal.
Last edited by exhaustgases on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:58 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 am
I get the joke about the story, but you guys are missing the real point. The theory of climate change points to the fact that as forests dry out due to lack of rainfall, they become tinder dry and catch fire very easy. The cause of the spark may have been the work crews, but a forest that is not dry does not catch fire quite so easy. I spend time every spring on the Minnesota and Canadian border in the boundary waters canoe area. I can tell you from experience that the forests in those areas, the litter on the floor of the forest when dry catches like gasoline. Birch bark and pine needles when dry burn super easy. I guess I should spend my vacations racking the forest as Trump says we need to do, but I just don't think I can make a dent in the problem. I know its a useless argument with most of you guys, but just like the congressman holding a snowball saying where is the global warming, it just shows a real lack of understanding of the science and general lack of knowledge about the subject. I just hope to enjoy those wilderness areas while my health lasts, and hope my grandkids can enjoy them until they are old as well.
Your right that is why they modify the high and low pressure areas. Its in the patents, it is science. I thought demoncrats liked science. And weather modification and control is why we have all these nice problems.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:04 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 pm
GRTfast wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha
Yeah except they all forget its engineered and done on purpose. I guess you are not very bright, since you have no insight to what they wish to accomplish with that climate religion. Just think green new deal, any light bulbs light up in your head? And this nice story proves its a do this and blame that deal.
Oh no, the biggest moron on the site thinks I’m not too bright. Whatever will I do?! :roll:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:49 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 am
Since global warming and global cooling has occurred many, many times before, we can assume that forest fires have also occurred many, many times before. In fact, the forest and the wildlife it contains, rely upon the periodic fires to clear ground cover and propagate certain seeds. It is natures way of housecleaning. The smoke precipitates rainfall.

If you want to ensure that your grand kids will be able to enjoy the forest as you have, then you should encourage the addition of CO2 into our atmosphere and an increase in global temperature, along with the rainfall that accompanies increased evporation. That is how plants grow large and strong; not by consuming political misinformation.

Only dumb humans eat bullshiit.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am
Fraud: Trudeau Uses Photo Of Forest Fire Caused By Wind Turbine Construction Project To Sell His Carbon Tax Scam

Found THIS link on this trudeau hoax!!
thats our village idiot! now with all the SNC scandles going on , the liberals are really talking up the climate change scam...its not working, we cant be fooled by this schmuck and his band of liars.