It's like an assault everyday!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

It's like an assault everyday!

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

That's how Somalian refugee, Ilhan Omar, feels it's like living in the USA.

Everyday is an assault on her...she actually said that, out loud, in an interview. She said when she was back in Somalia, everyone was black, and like her, so there was no differences to talk about.

Hmm, so she's complaining about the country that saved her azz from certain death, gave her the biggest mouth possible, and money, and fame, and a seat in an elected government, now a pension, healthcare, women's rights, her rights, changed the rules so she could wear her empowering hijab in congress.., a personal driver, a few white assistants, a nice house, food everywhere she looks.. on and on and on...she is winning , so much winning...

But complaining about the winning?

Someone needs to check on the mental stability of the people of Minnesota....because, they have clearly not done a good enough job in welcoming this THING into their community.

Minnesota, you can do better...she is clearly still disadvantaged and hard done by....your even worse than Somalia,,,not good

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: It's like an assault everyday!

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Everyday is an assault on her...she actually said that, out loud, in an interview. She said when she was back in Somalia, everyone was black, and like her, so there was no differences to talk about.

Hmm, so she's complaining about the country that saved her azz from certain death, gave her the biggest mouth possible, and money, and fame, and a seat in an elected government, now a pension, healthcare, women's rights, her rights, changed the rules so she could wear her empowering hijab in congress.., a personal driver, a few white assistants, a nice house, food everywhere she looks.. on and on and on...she is winning , so much winning...

Someone needs to check on the mental stability of the people of Minnesota....because, they have clearly not done a good enough job in welcoming this THING into their community.

Minnesota, you can do better...she is clearly still disadvantaged and hard done by....your even worse than Somalia,,,not good
Walk in her shoes, and then get back to us, Mr Empathy. #-o

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

I'll bet she is ungrateful for the high heels she is wearing. :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:27 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
At least you are paying attention to what you find is important :mrgreen: .

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm
dont give her any ideas

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm

I feel the same way. And assault on simple common sense and logic, as well as creating fear by the Marxist demoncrat party. And constant worry what evil they are going to do next.

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm

gmrocket wrote:

Huh? Just when I thought contemporary Right were going to swipe control of the Free Speech debate, thanks in large part to the trans and SJW movement, you turn around and do this... IMO, it's another Opportunity missed...

What ever happened to the age old axiom of "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."??

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm

86_regal wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Huh? Just when I thought contemporary Right were going to swipe control of the Free Speech debate, thanks in large part to the trans and SJW movement, you turn around and do this... IMO, it's another Opportunity missed...

What ever happened to the age old axiom of "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."??
and you really think i said she shouldnt say whats on her mind? i say give the left every speaker and mega phone they can find to spill their hate

she hates you and your country incase you didnt get it...and wants to turn it into somalia, now that shes in government..shes doing her best to do just that.

seeing your just fine with an elected official saying the country that gave here everything is a shyt hole, you deserve her and everything she stands for.

good luck

86_regal
Pro
Pro

Post by 86_regal » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:05 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm
86_regal wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

and you really think i said she shouldnt say whats on her mind? i say give the left every speaker and mega phone they can find to spill their hate

she hates you and your country incase you didnt get it...and wants to turn it into somalia, now that shes in government..shes doing her best to do just that.

seeing your just fine with an elected official saying the country that gave here everything is a shyt hole, you deserve her and everything she stands for.

good luck
And do you really think that what YOU said WASN'T hateful?
To say that she's not as greatful as YOU "think" she should be?
The ridiculousness of saying she hates me and the country? She doesn't know me or MANY others IN this country.
Saying that she wants to turn US into Somalia? When? In what context?

I don't agree much of ANY of what she has said. However, I find it rather ironic that YOU resort to the same type of polarizing, exaggerated, bordering on fictional, commentary you castigated her for rather than gaining a deeper understanding of her position and discussing where, how and why you disagree.

Don't take this as an attempt to squelch your right to speak freely, I'm saying that if you're trying to change someone's opinion, you're doing a pretty shitty job...

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:21 pm

86_regal wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:05 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm
86_regal wrote:

good luck
And do you really think that what YOU said WASN'T hateful?
To say that she's not as greatful as YOU "think" she should be?
The ridiculousness of saying she hates me and the country? She doesn't know me or MANY others IN this country.
Saying that she wants to turn US into Somalia? When? In what context?

I don't agree much of ANY of what she has said. However, I find it rather ironic that YOU resort to the same type of polarizing, exaggerated, bordering on fictional, commentary you castigated her for rather than gaining a deeper understanding of her position and discussing where, how and why you disagree.

Don't take this as an attempt to squelch your right to speak freely, I'm saying that if you're trying to change someone's opinion, you're doing a pretty shitty job...
Ya, she did say that about your country, the WHOLE country, that includes you.

She is an elected official, not some goofball like you talking like the moral authority on a gear head board.

You deserve what she is saying, you alone because you don't understand the difference between her calling your WHOLE country what she said it was.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 am

Good point. ^^^^^^^^^^

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:25 am

Hey gmrocket, in case you haven't learned this yet, YOU CAN'T FIX STOOPID!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:25 am
Hey gmrocket, in case you haven't learned this yet, YOU CAN'T FIX STOOPID!!
yup, and him saying he will defend to his death, her right to say what shes saying...the funny thing is, she wouldnt mind that at all...him , willing to die so there will only be people like her around...just like back in somalia where she said there was only people like her.

so no diversity, and him contributing to that....just beautiful leftist thinking

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:11 am

Updated Democrap version:
"I don't agree with what you say and I'll squash your right to say it; the First Amendment does not apply to you."

Otherwise, we will riot in the streets, burn cars, smash windows and demonstrate our right to illegal protest.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Yup the real assault, the constant take always, the constant lies, the constant threat of green new deals, the constant threat of attacking someone for wearing a hat. The real assault is the demoncrat communist party, they assault liberty, property rights, G ownership rights. They are the take away assault party and force their religion on you party.